Initial reaction to IRL

Hello!!! Double update yay.

In honor of it being six months of IRL, I'm going to tell you my reaction the night when IRL was born.

{PLEASE DONT HATE!!! This was my initial reaction, I obviously have different opinions now.}

Brady: I was sooo happy. He's prob my second fav (it's a tie between him and Drew) and I really wanted him to make the band. I'm so happy for him, he's literally my child.

Chance: We been knew he was in the band since his audition. He's not one of my extreme favs but I've always loved him to pieces and he's such a good dad and he's just an amazing person, I'm happy he's in the band.

Drew: in the words of LaurenEmidd  THE VOCAL GOD HIMSELF!! I was so happy he made it, he so deserves it. I could fr listen to his voice all day, especially when him and MC harmonize dlhskdhkdzfkzkf but yeah I was very happy he made it

Sergio: I love Sergio. I love his stage presence and his voice—but he was never in my top 5. It wasn't that I didn't like him. It wasn't that I thought he wouldn't be good in the band. I just wanted Marcus in the band really bad. So when Sergio made it, I wasn't very happy. But I realized later how much he deserves it, he's so happy and adorable and an amazing performer, I'm happy he made the band. But that's not how I felt at first.

Michael Conor: I was soooo scared when he was the last announced. I was like IF HES NOT IN THIS BAND IM SUING. I was freaking out. But then he made it and I screamed and I think danced for joy. He's always been my ultimate fav (along with Miles, who will forever hold a special place in my heart) , so I was so thankful he made the band. I'm so happy he made it, idk what I would've done if he didn't.

/

/

They look so wittle 😭😭❤️

What was your initial reaction?

What do you want me to talk about next?

Comment below!!