Drama🙄

Ok.

I know this is gonna start controversy and arguments, but I'm not here to do that, I'm just stating my opinion, please hear me out.

Last night on Drew's live a fan commented and asked Chance if he would call her friend a c**t for 2 dollars, so Chance kind of popped off (was kind of funny lol but it needed to be said) and talked about how some of the jokes and insults some fans say can tend to be really rude.

When he started to say this, he started to read the comment and then said oh I'm not gonna read that word out loud so Drew asked "Was it fag?"

JUST. A CASUAL. QUESTION.

He was asking his band mate and friend if that was the word.

Did he call Chance that word? Did he call someone else that word? Did he use it in any insulting form or context?

No. He asked a simple question because he didn't see the comment and was simply wondering what the word was.

How else would you have wanted him to refer to it? Did you want him to spell it like a third grader??? He was just wondering what word made Chance uncomfortable!!

So a fan posted this today and Drew commented.

Tbh I agree with Drew🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I mean yes it's not a good word to use but he wasn't using it he was just asking a question

So then half the fandom went crazy and started all these arguments and some were attacking Drew, it was really sad to see.

Drew did apologize on Twitter, but I honestly don't think he needed to, in my eyes he really didn't do anything wrong.

This fandom has so many overreactions and it drives me crazy sometimes!!

Can we please just love our boys and support them? Thanks🤗

{Again, not trying to start controversy or arguments or throw shade at ANYONE, just stating my opinion.)