Chapter 4

I take off my apron and I wave to Bianca
" see you later" I say and she smiles and waves bye as she hangs up her ticket.
***
I park my car in the garage and I walk inside, I take a quick shower and I shave, I change into high waisted blue jeans, a white crop top and checkered vans. I leave my hair straight and put on light makeup.
I get a text from Cam telling me he's here, I run , down the stairs and open the door

"Heyy" He says and I smile "hi, come in I just have to get my stuff" I say and I run back up the steps.

[ c. d ]

I step in and I look around, wow, nice ass house.
I watch her go up the stairs and I can't help but stare.. I mean come on, I'm a guy, who doesn't stare at butts??
She runs back down with her bag and I move my eyes from the pictures hanging on the walls to her.

[ c ]

He looks so cute in his black t shirt and his jeans.

We walk out and get into his car, he drives us to the movies and we decide to go watch an action movie.
I get kind of bored, but he's into it, I feel his hand make its way to my thigh, I look down at it and I smile.

***
The movie's finally over.
" did you like it?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders
"Ehh it was okay" I say and he looks at me funny
"Really? I liked it" he says " I don't know, I'm just not into those" I say and he shrugs
" understandable" he says. We walk slowly back to his car. I look at my phone and it's 6:49.
" wanna come back to my house?" I ask and he smirks "okay"

***
I walk to the door and he follows, I unlock it and he follows, we take off our shoes at the front and I walk into the kitchen and he follows. " want something to drink?" I ask and he thinks for a second " got any juice?" He asks and I open the fridge " orange or apple?" I ask " apple" he replies. I pour it in the glass and I hand it to him, I jump up on the counter and sit on it and he leans on the counter across from me.
" do you wanna eat anything?" I ask and he puts his glass down and walks over to me.
"Yeah, you" He says and he puts his hands on my waist and he starts kissing my collarbone and making his way up. " I'm starting to think this is all you want" I say through moans and he laughs.
" you're just so sexy" he says and he continues kissing me again. As he kisses me I see his phone on the counter next to me light up, it's a picture of him and the same girl from the diner and the name is
" Jenny💕💕"
" stop" I say but he doesn't hear me. "Stop" I say louder and he hears me this time, he moves back and he looks at me confused " what?" He asks and I hop off the counter " Jenny's calling" I say and I grab my phone and start walking to the door. He follows quickly. " Cara wait!" He says and I open the front door but he shuts it before I can get it open all the way. " listen, she's just some girl I've been messing around with" he says and I roll my eyes and laugh.
" I bet that's all I am too, ya know for a second I thought.. maybe this guy isn't who everyone makes him seem like.. maybe he's someone I'd want to be with." I say and he stands there.. silent.
I let out a deep breathe and I open the door
" I think you should go" I say and he looks at me then down at the floor, he walks out the house and I slam the door. God!! How could I be so stupid?? Thinking Cameron Dallas actually liked me!

***
I wake up and I check the time, 11:34 am, I don't work Sundays so it's my resting day, my parents are gonna be back today so I clean up the house a little and I decide to go out and pick up Jade.

***

"Hi babeee" she says and she gets in my car and I let out a little smile " hi" I say and she sits down and she gives me a look. "What's wrong?" She asks and I bite my cheek " nothing" I say and she tilts her head
" I may be bad at math but I'm not that dumb, what happened?" She asks and I look at her and laugh a little " it's stupid" I say and she raises an eyebrow.
"Explain" she says.

***
After telling her everything that happened she's speechless. "Say something, you're making me feel stupid for giving him a chance" I say and she looks at me " wait.. CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS! LIKE THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL, IM SHOOK" she says and I laugh " wait, does he know you're a virgin?" She asks and I shake my head "no, he kept trying to hook up but I kept stopping him" I say and she sits there with wide eyes " this is.. wow" she says and I laugh. " okay, can we please change the subject" I say
" before we do.. why won't you call him?" She asks and I roll my eyes ". Cause he has a girl" I say and she bites her cheek " oooohhh" she replies " yup" I say popping the 'P'
" well, school will be interesting" she says and I laugh.

***
Monday:

I get up and get ready, I leave my hair down, straight. I do my regular makeup and I change.

I grab my bags and walk down the stairs

" bye mom! Bye dad!" I yell and I walk out the door. I start my car and I look at my phone before I go, I have 2 texts from Cam that I ignore and 2 phone calls that I ignore as well. I pull out of the garage and I head to school, I park in the senior parking and I grab my bags, I see a car pull up and park next to me from the corner of my eye, but I pay it no mind, I grab my keys and get out, I shut the door then I turn around to walk and I see Cameron getting out from his car... parked right next to me, I act like I don't see him, so he stops me.

"Cara wait"

" what"

" please, just hear me out?"

I roll my eyes and I try to move but he grabs my arm.
"Come on, don't be like this"

" ohh, I'm sorry you have a whole girlfriend"

I begin to walk away but I stop once I hear the words come out of his mouth.

"I left her.. for you"

I stay quiet and I turn around.

" I want you"

"Why? You don't even know me"

"But I know some things about you, and I'm already falling for you and the few things I know"

He starts walking slowly towards me
" so what do you say?" He asks, I look down and then back up at him. "I don't know.." I say and he grabs my hand " come on" he says and I look down at our hands. The bell rings and I look back at the school then at him " I gotta go" I say and I quickly walk away from him.