forever.

excuse any mistakes

excuse any mistakes.

DESMOND BUTLER.

while i was with aaron at the bar, alexis had text me, reminding me today is ayesha's birthday and also my turn to pick her up. so here i was, leaning on my car, waiting on my daughter. "i never seen you around before." i looked up from my phone, to see another parent and she must've been sleep because she was wearing pajamas. "yea? i'm pickin' up my daughter." "awe," she smiled, "well i'm picking up my son. maybe we should have a play date?" she suggested, i shrugged, "take that up with her mom? she'll be here next week."

the girl nodded and handed me her phone number that was written on a piece of paper. i shrugged, then looked up to see ayesha's arms was folded and she  held a mug on her face, "what?" i asked, "it's my birthday, you could only talk to me and mommy." she mugged me until i revealed that we were going to the ice cream shop. i buckled ayesha up in her seat, shut the door and found myself bucking myself in and turning on the car.

"daddy, guess how old i am?!" "um, three?" i easily guessed, she gasped as i backed out and drove onto the highway, "did mommy tell you?" she questioned, "nope." i smiled and looked up at her, "yes huh." she folded her arms, with a small pout. "look, ice cream!" we cheered as i parked, i turned the car off as we unbuckled ourselves. i held ayesha's hand as we began talking about her obsession with the flash.

we sat in the booth in the middle of the store, the waitress gave ayesha a booster since she was short. we both ordered chocolate - vanilla swirl and waited for our names to be called. it was a lil' minute for our names to be called, i paid and grabbed the glass and made my way to ayesha who was coloring the sheet given to her. she was bragging to the waitress about her birthday and so they gave her a huge plastic crown.

"desmond." i looked up in confusion when i heard my name being called, until i seen aysia in a bit of revealing clothes, "oh, hey." "hey, baby. who are you here with?" she questioned as she sat in my lap, we both turned to look at ayesha when she smacked her lips, "his daughter, who are you?" ayesha sized aysia up and down, with the same mug she had given me not to long ago.

"aren't you cute?" aysia giggled, as she tried to touch ayesha in her face, and ayesha slapped her hand hella hard, "aye, you going to much." i pushed her off me, "forreal," ayesha agreed, aysia smacked her lip, "y'all need to give her home trainin'." she huffed as she rubbed the forming bruise. i know fasho, ayesha has her mother's hand. "whose her mom anyway, baby? and when were you gonna tell me you were in town?"

"i'm not yo' baby, it was a one night stand." i remained her, "and my momma alexis mcgee, problem?" ayesha sassed, her eyes rolling extra hard. my eyes widened, then looked at aysia, whose mouth was gaped open. "um, you have my number." she quickly walked away, then i turned to ayesha who was mugging me, while eating her half of the ice cream. "what?" "you and your foolishness."

"i have to tell yo' moms this."