forever.

excuse any mistakes.

DESMOND BUTLER.

i was driving downtown to carver elementary, because ayesha was inna' play; romeo and juliet. shewas playing juliet and i have to just come watch my lil' girl in action, even though i had to cancel plans with aysia, but she decided to come along and i didn't have a problem with it. i let her come, but that's when i remembered the last time, aysia was in alexis's presence, i'm pretty sure she was over the fucking my boyfriend thing and just into the that's disrespectful phase. i'm also pretty sure, aysia still has that bald spot.

i parked my car, and turned it off as i exited my jeep and aysia followed, she fixed her slightly see through shirt. "i don't even know, why you're wearing that." "cause i wasn't planning on going to a children's play." "then what did you plan on doing?" "it's irrelevant." i looked at her and shook my head, i'm not dumb. she probably had plans on seducing me, we had gotten our visitors pass, and followed other parents to the auditorium. "soo .. babymomma gonna be here?aysia asked, as she held onto my am, but i shrugged her off and answered her, "that's her kid, right?" she rolled her eyes, and focused on her phone, i pulled out my phone and texted lex.

she told me where she was and both aysia and i walked towards her and queen. ian want aysia to get lost, so i grabbed her hand, "come on." we made our way through and as we sat down, queen cleared her throat, "it wasn't a plus one invite." she spoke, "cool out." i sighed, this was a bad idea, but aysia spoke anyway, "but you're here? so shut up." "because that's my niece, so don't shaslapped." "you're point?" "my poi—." queen was cut off by alexiswho nudged her and nodded, quewn looked at aysia and i's hands that was still connected.

i sighed and released her hand as alexis rolled her eyes, looked towards the stage as the lights dimmed. "do you have a problem?" aysia asked, "and i did?" alexis eyed aysia up and down, with a stank look. "then wassup?" aysia asked, as she began to tie her hair up, lex looked at me, then at aysia and let out a petty laugh. "what's funny?" i asked, "girl, you know what i could do to you? my fighting skills has very much improved, shawty. catch me next time, in the streets and not at an important event for my daughter." alexis kissed her teeth and looked towards the stage.

"girl, bye. you know i always whoop your ass." aysia continued to buck, "man, let's go." i sighed as i couldn't enjoy my daughter's event because of these two. i grabbed aysia's hand, as we stood and exit the building. "why can't you act professional and normal?" i asked once we both had gotten into my car, aysia slammed my door, "you need to control yo' ugly ass babymomma! she started with me."

"man," i sighed, and backed out going to aysia's place, once i pulled up, i opened the door for her and she looked at me with a confused glance, "what? you droppin' me for her?" "bye." i dismissed, aysia smacked her lips and slammed my door extra hard as she exited and stormed into the apartment building.