forever.

excuse any mistakes.

THIRD PERSON.

once the party was over and everyone had left, queen and brandon helped pick up the trash after their fuck appointment in the upstairs bathroom, they left too which only then left the little family. "thank you." alexis smiled and closed the door after desmond buckled a sleeping ayesha in, running around on a sugar rush, really knocked her out.

"welcome ... so what are you doing tomorrow?" desmond asked, "work, what did you have planned?" desmond was going to reply, but the window rolled down, turns out ayesha wasn't sleeping after all! "can you sleep over, daddy?" she asked, tiredness evident in her voice, the parents looked at each other but agreed because ayesha would've threw a tantrum.

the parents dismissed each other, and desmond followed his baby mother to her one story home. when they walked into puss's home, desmond noticed some walls were painted with pictures of ayeshawhen she was a baby. desmond then followed alexis, ayesha snoring softly on his shoulder. ashante led desmond to ayesha's room, "you could tuck her in."

"didn't i tell you, she'd be knocked out?" desmond laugher aloud, after tucking his daughter in. "no one cares," alexis huffed and placed the cake in the oven and walked out of the kitchen, desmond followed suit, then they sat in silence, "are you really stayin'?" alexis asked, desmond turned to see alexis, who made herself comfortable on the couch, "no .. i have something to do but i'll be here inna' morning." desmond didn't let her reply because he quickly walked out.

alexis was somewhat disappointed as she began to take her a very needed shower, but she let it go. she reminded herself that he was just her baby's father, not her boyfriend. desmond was on his way to aysia's apartment, he wanted some things to  set straight.

#shortestchapterever ☹️