forever.

excuse any mistakes.

ALEXIS MCGEE.

"always draggin' me somewhere

"always draggin' me somewhere." "cause bitch, i'm tired of you looking at the same four walls. your daughter havin' more fun than you." i flicked queen off and put jean short shorts over my swimsuit as i fixed my edges, "whose yacht party is this anyway?" "aaron's." "must be nice." "it is, and you would have it too if you stop playing with bryson's weird ass and get with desmond." "i'm not with bryson ." "okay, lying issa sin."

i rolled my eyes and gathered my phone and thin jacket and followed queen out of my house, "i'm being for real i mean bryson is rebound ya' know you want des back." queen  huffed, but i shook my head and dismissed that, " we were never together." queen hummer and put her shades on, "plus somethin' wrong with bryson. he ain't even that cute." "for the last time, i'm no—." i was gladly interrupted when queen's phone cut me off and it was aaron, their conversation was two minutes long before we left.

once we made it and got ourselves comfortable in the boat, we took off. i was sipping on red wine when i felt arms around me and they felt familiar, "getcho' hands from around me boy." i turned my head and mugged desmond, "quit trippin' i'm tryna love you." "ion' need your love." "causea' that blake nigga huh?"  peaches is such a snitch! i smacked my lips, "don't worry 'bout that." i bit my lip when desmond started kissed along my neck, a few sucks here and there but i kept moans in except for a little one when he pressed himself onto me.

"you know he can't put it down like i do." he whispered as i held tightly on the rail."mooove, desmond." i whined and removed myself from him and his boner, "what y'all doin'?" i turned to see aaron sipping his drink with a proud smirk, "fuck y'all." i mugged them and walked away to the middle of the yacht where everyone else was.

"getcho' friend." i spoke once i found myself sitting on queen's lap, she smacked her lips and pushed me off of her "move fat ass, and love my brudda'." "he still with aysia." "but you can't turn a hoe into a housewife!" queen laughed but i mugged her, "you ain't funny," i rolled my eyes "but i might give him a chance if he break it off with her because ian' finna be a sidechick." "if anything she'll be the side."

sorry for the long wait,
i had writers block but this is just part one of this chapter. hope u enjoy ❤️