All The Stars

The next morning Bianca woke up to hearing light snores coming from Michael as he laid on her chest. 

Flashbacks from the night before ran through her mind as she tried to grasp who she was with.

She caressed his broad shoulders while he slept.  She also realized that she had to use the bathroom too.  Bianca slowly and carefully made her way to the bathroom after realizing how sore she was from the night before and grabbed one of his Killmonger shirts on the way. 

After she used the bathroom, she took  her travel toothbrush from her purse to brush her teeth and cleaned up herself up. 

She examined herself in the mirror as she saw hickeys that had formed around her chest and neck.  After putting on his oversized t shirt Bianca made her way back to get into bed.

"You look better in that shirt than I do."  Michael mumbled.

"How long have you been up?"  Bianca laid on his chest.

"I've been up for a few minutes."  Michael says as he wraps his arms around her.  He then smells breakfast cooking coming from downstairs.

"I should probably leave soon and get ready for the day."  Bianca kisses him on the lips and pushed her hair out of her face.

The door opened and a smaller woman that resembled Michael walked through the door. 
"Breakfast is ready sweet...oh, I didn't know you had company-"

Bianca blushed and hid her face in his chest. 

"Oh, uh I should be down in a few minutes Ma, and I think she was just leaving so-"

"No need to explain hun, I'll be downstairs." Michael's mom then leaves the room closing the door behind her.

Bianca got up to find her clothes and put them on.

"I'm heading out." Bianca ordered an Uber on her phone as she was gathering her things. "I've already embarrassed myself enough for one day."

"Bianca wait!" Michael puts on his sweats and followed her out of the door.

"What? Whaaat Michael? What more do you want? You and i both got what we wanted and now i think we should just remain cordial besides I'm not the type of woman I think your mom would approve of."

"I think you're over exaggerating just a bit don't you?"

"Your mom just met me for the first time and I was in your bed half naked like some groupie.  That's not the kind of first impression that i want to leave with your mother." Bianca picks up her purse before leaving his room.

"Bianca she didn't know I had company over I'm sure she'll understand."

"That's tacky and distasteful. I do have self respect Michael."  Bianca walks downstairs towards the front door.  "Just tell your mom I apologize for meeting this way and I'll see you later okay? Thanks for last night you were nothing but a gentleman.  My Uber is here."  Bianca kisses his cheek and leaves the house moments later.

Michael watches Bianca get into her Uber and leave his property moments later. 

"Damn it."

Aubrey sat in the living room of his luxury penthouse smoking hookah. He reminisced the times he and Bianca spent their summers together in Memphis. They'd sneak out late at night and lay on the roof of his fathers house to gaze upon the stars and talk about their future.