My interview

"Make them pay for it". Johannah says shortly before I am due to go on. The rest of the tributes having been saying things all interviews to stop the games. They are outraged. I don't know what I will say. I guess it will just come to me. "Thanks you" I say back. I smile and Johannah leaves. Everyone is in a bad mood. But do you blame them.

Lexi has made the most amazing outfit. It is gold like the colour of my hair and flows out behind me with this long tail. It is made out of wool, of course, finely stitched together. The gold shimmers under the lights and I look as radiant as the sun. It makes me feel at home wearing this. The wool and the colours, everything about it. "Lexi, this is really amazing." "Thank you. I new you would like it." Lexi smiles. But you can tell she is nervous. I don't know why though. "Daize" She says calmly, "When you are out there. Tell them about home. How you grew up. Your family. How you feel about all this. I have to go so that was my advise. Look for me out in the audience." Lexi give me a hug and before I can say one word she is gone.

I stand up and head for the entrance to the stage. The door opens and is hear Ceaser Flickerman's voice say, "We meet her 3 years ago. A small 12 year old girl from district 10. Battled her way through the 72nd Hunger Games with pure smarts, skill and speed to come out as the victor. I present Daize Amberfield." I walk up the ramp. The lights and roar of the crowd memorize me and for a second I am in awe. The room is huge and the crowd looks as though it stretches mile back. Ceaser has is hand out stretch for me. "Hello Ceaser" I say starting the conversation. "Hello Amber. You have quite the supporters in the crowd. How does that make you feel. Released?" Ceaser reply. "Released yes. I didn't think I would have any support this year. There are people who need to get out of here alive, a lot more than I do." "Like who exactlly?" "Katniss and Peeta defiantly. But if I had it my way the games should be canceled." I am shouting now! "I am young. I was put in this horrible game when I was 12. I won and I was told I never had to go back. I have had many hardships in my life. I don't have parents. I live by myself. now, I have to come back here! It is complete bulls hit. I am sorry but it is. I am a child. A child without a voice. I am a puppet of you Capitol people that is only here for entertainment." And the tears break there banks. "I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT. Why make us do such things where your own people don't ever get a scratch. I am sorry Ceaser but I think I am finished." He smiles at me and stands up. The crowd are out of their seats. "STOP THE GAMES" is all I can hear. "Thank you Amber. It was a pleasure talking to you and let me tell you. I want you out." He hugs me and whisper into my ear "I really do. You remind me of my daughter. Same hair colour, same age. She was killed by Snow when I refused to do the job this year and I suffered. Please try to get out." He looks at me one last time and I turn and walk up the stairs. "Daize Amberfield everyone." And then there is silence.