Chapter 2: Betrayal.

"Get out!" Tally shouted, Tally's eyes were filling up with tears of anger and frustration. She stood up and stormed over to her door and slammed it shut, " this can't be happening, it can't." She paced around her room shaking from the sudden change in emotion. The door swung open again, "well I guess it is happening again because I am here and alive." The figure said quite sarcastically, " And let me say, this room looks rather sophisticated for you. The figure started laughing, whilst Tally stood there glaring and breathing heavily.

6YEARS AGO...
"I want that doll" Amanda said with a sense of anger in her tone. "No, I have that one because you have the fancy princess dress, so it's only fair if I have that doll!" Tally and Amanda were arguing.
Tally and Amanda have been friends for years, they didn't grow up together like Tally and Peris did, but Amanda and Tally have known each other for a while, they met in school one day when their homework assignment was to do some research on the Vikings. Before that they never talked. Tally was classed a 'Teachers Pet' And Amanda as a 'Bad Ass'

That evening, Tally went round to Amanda's to do the research for the assignment. "Wait, you like music" Tally said sounding excited, "Yeah I like music and all types!" "Omg me too!" They both had a smile on their face that showed that they were both excited. For the rest of the evening they talked no-stop about anything, school, boys. They soon after that became really close and never enough everything together.

TODAY...
"I hope that your going to let me in, by opening this door maybe." Amanda said with a bit of hope. "Why should I let you in, you left town the day before my 12th birthday with no good bye or everything, just disappeared into thin air. When my birthday arrived, my mum came to my room and said the that you had gone missing and no trace of you anywhere, for 4 years I thought that you were dead, I went out every night for 2 years hoping that you were just there waiting for me, but you never were, so I gave up and got on with my life." Tally sat on her bed, she looked at Amanda and walked over to her door "So no you can't come in, not now not ever, just leave me alone!" Tally shut the door and laid on her bed, she didn't have enough energy to hold her tears back so she let it all out all over her favourite pillow.