Chapter 3: Frustation

It was the sudden knock on the door that woke Tally up. She shot up in bed, and could feel her heartbeat beating away like a crazy drum. She slowly got out of bed realising that Amanda could still be outside and with that absurd thought in her head she flung the door open....

"Ahh there we go I knew you would open the door sometime today, you can't keep locked up in there forever." A annoying, sarcastic voice said coming from the floor Tally shot her head down towards the ground and let out a huge sigh of frustration. "Why are u still here?" Tally said get angry "Because I know someday you will forgive me for leaving so suddenly!" Tally started clenching her fists and walking towards Amanda sternly. "Besides this room looks a little to old for my Tally wally don't you think?" And with that one sentence that left Amanda's mouth, Tally swung her arm right at her face and slapped her as hard as possible. Amanda stood there in shock, the Tally she had grown up with would have never done that. "Right now get out before I shove u out!" Tally screamed half of this sentence as well as shouting it. But with the sudden change of thought Amanda turned and left.

Tally went up to the door and slammed it shut, but just as she did a foot got in her path, Tally was about to scream at Amanda to go but when she opened the door it wasn't Amanda.

"What are you doing here?" Tally said quite confused!
"Nice to see you too!" Peris said!

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!