Chapter 3

Later that day
6pm
Ugh I have to get ready for the date. Mmm what should i wear. As I was picking an outfit ash came in my room and shut the door."Gurl I'm here to help you." She said. Then she walked into my closet and was picking an outfit. And she give me this dress to wear.

Then she did my makeup

And she curled my hair

And she curled my hair. The outfit was cute but not hot and my makeup is simple so he doesn't find out my secret. I looked myself in the mirror and said "Damn girl, you got a great sense of style." "Thanks" she said.

Then I went down stairs. "Noona you look pretty" Taeyang said. "Yeah you do, why are you dressed up?" Asked hunter. "Unni has a date" Ash said. "Oh" Jake said a bit hurt. But I don't know why hes in pain. "Noona has a date~~" Mike said in a singing way.

Ding dong

The bell went off. And hunter ran to open the door. "Are you yuri date?" hunter oppa asked. "Yes I am"jimin said confident. "You better not break her heart" Hunter said. "I will not and my I asked who are you" jimin asked. "I'm her brother" Hunter said. "Ok and where is yuri" he asked. "Here I am." I said and I saw jimins jaw drop. "Wow, your beautiful" he said while blushing. "Thanks" I replied. "Hey have her back here by 11pm." Ash said. "Yes ma'am" he said. "Shall we go" he asked. "We shall." I said and he held my hand.

"Who were those guys?" Jimin asked. "Um-m th-eyy were my fri-ends" I said. "How many?" He asked. "3 boys and 2 girls including myself." I said. And he just hmm in response. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a surprise." He said. "Ok" I said while pouting.