Chapter 25

Yuri's pov

I saw Jaesung. I got out my car and walked to him. "Hey what are you doing here" I asked him. "I'm picking up my little brother" He said. "Oh right" I said. "What are you doing here" He asked me. "Picking up my kids" I said. "Can I make them" He asked me. "Sure" I said and we went to jiwon and seoyeon. "Girls this is my old friend jaesung, say annyeong" I told them. "Annyeong Jaesung-iss" They said. "Hello, nice to meet you" He said. "You to" They said in unison. 

"Are they twins" Jaesung asked. "Yeah" I said. I look at my phone and see the time. "Well I have to get going, see ya tomorrow" I said and wave him goodbye then lead the girls to the car. "Bye" He said. 

Once we get in the car, the girls put on exo, electric kiss. And they jam to that. 

When we got home, i parked my car and we made our way inside the house. "Girls can you go upstairs to play, ash will be right there" I told them. "Ne" They said and ran to their room. "Guys go buy party suplies and food for tomorrow and after school, you'll put the party together, and you ash stay here and watch the girls, and me and taeyang will buy the gifts" I said. "Ok" They said and went their separe ways. 

Me and taeyang, went to the garage and i picked my Ducati motorcyle. I got on then taeyang got on behind me. "Hold on tight" I told him and we speed out of the house and to the mall. And taeyangs holds my waist tightly not wanting to let go. 

When we arrived at the mall, I parked my bike and made our way to the mall. "What do you think the girls want" I asked taeyang. "Maybe kpop stuff and some toys" He said. "Ok" I said and we went to the toy store first.

Once we got there, we bought stuff animals, some legos and some American girl dolls. Then we went to the kpop store. "Mmm maybe she will like seventeen" I said. "Or got7" Taeyang said. "Let's get a little of every group" I said. "Sure" Taeyang said and we went our separate ways to get the stuff. 

I got some seventeen albums and infinite and got7. I look at taeyang and see that he got some astro, ikon and blackpink albums. "I think this is enough" I said and we went to pay for our stuff. After we paid, we went to my bike. 

"Hold the stuff tightly" I told taeyang. "Sure noona" He said. And I got on the bike then he got on and wrapped his arms around my waist with the bags on his arm. 

I start the bike and we make our way home. When we got home, I parked my bike and helped taeyang carry the bags inside. "Put these in my closet and make sure the twins don't see it" I told him. "Ne noona" He said and got the bags and made his way to my room. "I'm home!" I yelled. "Mommy" I see the girls run into my arms. "Hello there my munchkins" I said and kissed their cheeks. "We missed you" They said. "I did to" I said and put them down.

"Ash can you make dinner" I asked. "Sure" She said and went to the kitchen and started cooking. "Are the guys back yet" I asked her. "Not yet" She said. "Okay" I said and went to the living room to watch the TV with the girls. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

Ding

Dong

"I'll get the door" I said. I get up and make my way to the door. Once I get there, I opened the door and saw....

~~~

Who do you think yuri saw?

Comment your guess down below

Follow

Vote 

and comment

See you guys later, annyeong~~