Chapter 40

Yuri's pov

When we got to school, we saw lots of people whispering. Then we saw a huge crowd. "What's going on" Jimin asked. "I don't know" I said. I parked the car and we got out. "Let's go ask the gang." I said. "Ne" Jimin said and grabbed my hand and we went to find the guys. 

Once we found them. We asked them what's going on. "We don't know but lets go to the crowd and find out" Mike said and we went to the crowd. On the way there, there was lots of whispering. 

"Omg, who is that hot guy"

"Is he single"

"I want a piece of that"

"He's not that hot"

"What is he doing here"

And more whispering. Once we got through the crowd. We saw the one and only yongbin. "Who is that guy" Taehyung asked. "Yongbin" I whispered. "What" Jimin said, catching the attention of yongbin. Yongbin turned around and faced us. He walked towards me and hugged me. "Annyeong yuri" He said and was pulled away by jimin. "Stop touching my jagi" Jimin said. "Oh so this is jimin" Yongbin asked. 

"Yeah my boyfriend" I said and pull jimin away from yongbin. "You could have done better then that" Yongbin said. "Yongbin" I said then I noticed the attention was on us. Then the whispers started again.

"Such a slut"

"She already has a boyfriend and now she wants the new guy"

"Whore"

"Shut up and go back to what you were doing before" I yelled and everyone turned around in fear. "What are you doing here" I asked yongbin. "Can't I just come and visit my best friend" He asked with his puppy eyes. "You can, its just, you came by surprise" I said. "I came to help you with the eun kyung thing" Yongbin said. 

"Is he the one who is going to help jimin" Jin asked. "Yeah he is" I said. "Long time no see yongbin" Ash said and went to hug him. He hugged back and pulled away. "Yeah, the last time I saw you guys were when you were preparing for the wed-" I cut  yongin by putting my hands over his mouth. "You have such a big mouth" I said and pull my hand away. 

"What we're you going to say" Jungkook asked yongbin. I looked at the gang for help. "Nothing, he is just ranting" Taeyang said. "Yeah, he lost train of his thoughts" Hunter said. "You guys are hiding something" Hoseok said. "Yeah, tell us" Namjoon said. 

What are you hiding" Jimin asked. "N-nothing" I said kinda stuttering. "Come on, your stuttering, you are hiding something" Jimin said. "Fine, I can't keep it a secret anymore" I said in defeat. "Spill the tea" Yoongi said. 

"Tell them" I told yongbin. "I was saying, the last time I saw them was when ash was preparing for our wedding" Yongbin said. "Our" Jimin said, "Wedding" Jin said in confusion. "Guys meet my ex fiancé, his talking about our wedding that was supposed to happen but it didn't" I said. 

"Ex fiancé" Taehyung questioned. "Why did you guys break the engagement off" Jin asked. "I broke it off because the gang was getting more dangerous and we we're getting targeted, and yongbin was in dangerous so I broke it off" I said. 

"So how is he going to help me" Jimin questioned sounding jealous. "I know of a way to get eun kyung to leave on her own and never come back " Yongbin said. "Tell us" Jin said. "Eun kyung hates being embarrassed, there was this one time that so got embarrassed so badly that she didn't go to school for a week" Yongbin said. "We just have to embarrass her so badly that she would want to change schools" I said. "Yeah" Yongbin said. 

"Well then lets start to embarrass her through out the day" Jungkook said. "Hwaiting" We all said and went our different ways to class.