Chapter 17

Yuri's pov

I get up and remember today is saturday. Yay no more school cause spring break is on Monday and that means no school for a week. Anyway I jump down from my bed and kiss the girls foreheads and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. Then I put my hair into two dutch braids. I walk out of the bathroom and go to my closet. I changed out of my pjs and into this.

 I changed out of my pjs and into this

Then I go downstairs to the kitchen. And start cooking breakfast. I cooked this for everyone.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY" I yelled

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY" I yelled. "Food" They said and rolled down the stairs and ran to the kitchen. "Yass" Mike and taeyang said. "OK everyone sit down and eat" I said. "Ne" They said and sat down. "Mom this looks good" Jiwon said. "Yummy" Seoyeon said. " Thanks" I said. "Wow I didn't know you could cook" Ash said. "Me to, I thought you would burn the house down" Hunter said. "Don't be rude uncle and eat" Jiwon said. "Ne" Hunter said and started eating.

After everyone finished eating, I washed the plates. "Guys wanna watch a movie" I asked. "Can we watch black panther" Seoyeon asked. "Please mom" Jiwon begged. "Ok" I said. And we all went up to the movie room. "Taeyang get the popcorn" I said. "Ok noona" He said and got me the popcorn. Jiwon sat next to me and seoyeon and seoyeon sat next to taeyang. Mike was next to hunter and ash. Anywhore, I put the movie on and we started to watch it. 

Few hours later

Ding

Dong

Ding

Dong

"I think bts is here already, lets go downstairs" I said. And we all went downstairs. And I opened the door. "Hey guys come in" I said and bts went in my house. "What should we go" Jhope asked. "We can go to the pool, we have one" Ash said. "Really cool" Kookie said. "We don't have swin suits" Jin said. "Hunter and mike will let you borrow theirs" I said. "Wae, why don't you, you have a mall in your closet" Mike whined. "Fine" I said. "Lets get dress for the pool" I said. "Guys follow me to my room" I said. "Why" Namjoon asked. "Well I have a small mall and it has boys and girls clothes" I said. "Ok" Jimin said and they followed behind me. And we got to my room. "Wow" Jhope said. "Pick any" I said and lead them to the boys section in my closet. And no, it does not have jacks clothes cause hunter burned it I think. I picked my bikini and when to the twins bathroom.