Chapter 29

Yuri's pov

I woke up to the sun shinning bright in my face. And I cuddle closer to jimin. Then I realized today is the day of the fan meeting. So I get up and kiss jimin in his cheek and walked to the bathroom. I strip off my pjs and turn on the water in the shower. Then I wait for the water to warm up and I get inside. 

Once I felt the hot water touch my skin. I forgot but all the stress of the gang, the girls and school. I grab my shampoo, put a little of it on my hands and rub my hair. Then I rinse it out and but conditioner on it. And it rub, making my hair soft. Then I rinse my hair again. And wash my body with soap. After I washed my body. I rinse off, one more time and turn off the water. 

I walk out the shower and grab a towel. And wrap it around my body. Then I get the drier and dry my hair. Then I wash my teeth. And walk out the bathroom. I see that jimin is still asleep, so I gently walk to my closet. And pick out some clothes. 

I put on some matching underwear and bra. Then I put on my clothes. 

(Without the beanie)

Then I put my blue hair, into dutch braids. Then I did my makeup and put on my piercings. 

Then I look at myself in the mirror

Then I look at myself in the mirror. I look okay. But now everyone can see my tattoos and piercings. Who cares, i'll just put on some sunglasses and no one will know its me. 

I stop looking at myself and walk to my secret weapon closet in my room. Then I pick out a gun and put it on the back on my waistband. 

Then I wake up jimin for school

Then I wake up jimin for school. "jimin wake up" I whispered in his ears. Then I gently shake him. When he doesn't wake up, I pushed him off the bed. "Oww what was that for" Jimin asked. "For not waking up" I said. "You look hot" He said and got up and tried to kiss me. "Nope, go get dress" I said. And he pouted but did what I said. 

Then I walked to the kitchen. "Morning guys" I said and made myself some coffee. "Morning yuri/noona/mom" They replied. "Why are you so dressed up" Taehyung asked. "Me and the twins have a fan meeting to attend to" I said and drank my coffee. "Which group" Hoseok asked. "Exo" The twins yelled. "Make sure not to get lost girls" Hunter said. "We won't" The twins said. 

"Eat your breakfast" Ash said. "Ne" Everyone said and ate their food but me. "Are you not going to eat" Jin asked me. "No, I'm not hungry" I said then jimin came down the stairs. "You guys started without me" He asked. "We were hungry" Yoogi said and stuffed his face. And jimin came and sat next to me, and started eating. 

"Your not eating" Jimin asked. "Nope" I said and went to wash my cup. "Wae" He asked. "Not hungry" I said and dried my hands. "Your going to get sick" Namjoon said. "Yeah, eat a little noona" Taeyang said. "Fine" I said and ate a toast. 

"Guys, lets go, we're going to be late for school" Mike said and stand up. Then we all stand up and walked to our cars. "Can I ride with you again" Jimin asked. "Sure" I said and smilied. And we and the twins made our way to  my car.

I picked the car today. And I picked the gold Lamborghini.

"You have lots of cars" Jimin said while getting in the car with the twins in his lap

"You have lots of cars" Jimin said while getting in the car with the twins in his lap. "I have more" I said and got in the car and turned it on. Then I drove to the girls school. Once we got there, I dropped them off and drove to my school. 

"Hey wanna go on the date next friday" Jimin asked me. "Sure" I said. And we arrived at school. Then i parked my car and got out the car with jimin. I locked it and we both made our way to our friends, walking hand in hand. Then i heard lots of whispers about us.

"She is such a slut"

"Why is she holding his hand"

"Damn she's taken"

"I wanted her"

"She has a great body"

But both me and jimin ingored them. And talked with our friends till the bell rang for class. Then we all walked to class.

Time skip to after school~~

"Jimin, you need to find another ride home, because after i pick up the girls, I'm going to the fan meeting" I explained to jimin. "Okay" He said and kissed my cheek and left to find bts. 

And i got in my car and drove to the twins school. Once I got there, the twins ran to my car and got in. "Are you guys ready for the fan meeting" I asked them. "Yes" They screamed. "Mom can we listen to exo" Seoyeon asked. "Sure" I said and put on exo and drove to the ran meeting.

~~

A/N: Hey guys, sorry i couldn't update yesterday. Yesterday was my birthday and i was hanging out with my friends. But now that i updated, what do you think about it.

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

Me!!!

Till next time