Chapter 6

Chapter 6 |Settling In|

Since we were not that far away from when we had started our journey, I arrived at their place in just a few minutes, my speed was fast but it wasn't as fast as Tiger's flying speed and I started to feel exhausted; this just basically shows how much more I needed to train for the future.

It took a couple seconds to regain my stamina, " I am Huff back, Did I Huff miss Huff something Huff?" I asked. " Nope. Well, let's get back on the road" Bulma said as she started the engine again and waited for me to catch my breath.

I inhaled and exhaled a couple of times before nodding to myself, " Inhale Exhale.. Okay, I'm fine now" I said, ready to finally run again.

______________________________________

After a while , we stop at a clearing to camp. Goku looked around, " Wow, this is a good place for a camp" Goku remarked, already picking which tree he would be sleeping in.

Bulma rolled her eyes, " There is no need to live outside as savages, I have dinocaps remember?" Bulma said as she took out a box filled with dinocaps and opened it. Goku went over to look while I just stood there, waiting for her to do her magic, " Huh? Don't tell me you have tons of those things Bulma?" Goku said.

" Well no, not that much" She said as she try to figure out which dinocap she needed. Goku frowned, " I don't like those magic witch bombs, Grandpa said never to use magic unless it's to help someone" Goku commented.

Bulma chuckled, " I am helping someone, silly. She is pretty and has blue hair" she said as she finally took out a dinocap that had the number '1' on it. Noticing the capsule, Goku quickly backed away from Bulma as she got off the bike, parking it.

I rolled my eyes and muttered " Does she though?" but to my luck, it seemed that she heard it and turned to me, " Got something to say kid?" She asked in a quite terrifyingly threatening manner.

Definitely shouldn't mess with her but- I let my tongue out at her; Goodbye O' cruel life. I started running in circles as she chased me in irritation.

But as Bulma chased me around, she noticed Goku's reaction and stopped as she grinned slyly, " What's the matter? You are not afraid of it, are you?" she teased as she pressed the button on it and quickly threw the dinocap onto the clearing.

Well that was some change in her attitude alright.

It produced a small explosion and some smokes as it soon disappeared into thin air, revealing quite a modest house. " There we go, now doesn't that look cozy?" Bulma commented as she turned to us, " Come on Goku, Adrian" Bulma said while approaching the house, using a different tone when said my name; well, I see a grudge.

Before we could get closer, Goku quickly jumped infront of us and got into a fighting stance. " Get away from it's mouth Bulma! I'll protect you from it!" Goku said, pointing his power pole towards the house.

Bulma raised an eyebrow but smiled humorously as she gently pushed Goku out of the way to go through the doorway, " Thanks that's noble of you, but it's just a house," Bulma said as she turned on the lights to prove her point, " -see?"

Very intrigued, Goku looked inside as he unconsciously walked inside, " Bulma! You made it light and yet it's still dark outside!" Goku exclaimed, looking around the house as I walked in as well; I gotta say, they are some pretty neat thing those dinocapsules are.

Totally too exhausted to deal with his obliviousness, she just shook her head and head further into the building to take some breather and relax from the adventure.