going to a new school

(Y\N) pov
You just moved from your old town to Japan and in two days you were going to your brand new school you were very exited.-two days later- two days have past and you thought they went by quick and it was actuly pretty true but anyway you were so very exited so yoy got dressed brushed your teeth and hair got your shoes on ate breakfest then went to the bus stop and waited. 10 minutes have passed by as you waited for the bus then it finally arived and you then went to school after that when you got there you went looking for the princibals office when you were walking you were pushed and fell then you imedently got up and saw them running but continued your search. Once you found the office you knocked on the door and walked in and started to talk to the princibal and got your scheldual. You started to walk to class and bumped into someone you then fell on the ground then looked up and saw a guy with white haire blood red eyes having a tie on a pink shirt then every thing else was black but he had pale skin he held out his hand for you to grab you stared a couple of seconds before taking it he then said"you alright"?he asked you then said "yeah im oaky"you then smiled he smiled back then said"my names Shu Kurenai whats yours"?you then said"my name is (Y/n)" wow thats a beautiful name"he said. You blushed slightly and said"t-thank you thats very nice of you" hey wait where are you going" he asked you then you rembered "OH CRAP I FORGOT TO GO TO CLASS!" "hey calm down where is your class"? Its room 106" you said"no way im right next to your classroom" you smiled and said "can you show me where to go please"
"Of corse i will follow me" once he led you to your room he waved goodbye and walked to his class once you walk into your class and introduced yourself and sat down-to board to write-after school you started to walk home before you heard it"(Y/N)!!" you then turbed around to see shu and when you asked what you want he asked if you wanted to go to the park tommorrow to know more about eachother yoy said yes oh boy were these days going to be fun.