shu please

(Y/N) pov

I saw justin liying on the floor and I cried as shu enjoyed my pain of my friend liying on the floor. He then got closer to me and touched my body you then started to struggle and then you kneed him in the stomack and he then growled before he undid your tape and looked at you very angered. "What the hell was that for?!" He screamed. You then screamed at him "Because you touched me you perv!!" He smiled" im a perver...hehehe at least I'm not the one who cried seeing there friend on the ground. I then snapped and screamed at him" I HATE YOU!!" He then undid the ropes and pushed you againts the wall and started kissing you. Once his lips touched your you started to kick but he bit your lip and that made you gasp. He then slid his tounge in your mouth making you slightly moan but then you got out of his grip and smacked him across the face. He looked at you smiling now kissing your neck. You started shivering because he found your sweet spot and he smiled on your skin. He pulled back seeing you blush slightly. He then grabbed you by the hands and pushed you againts the wall again then went up to your bra straps. Your legs started becoming wobbly and you wanted to fall but then you pushed him off and ran. You ran as fast as you could and grabbed your clothes and ran to the bathroom amd shut the door and locked it. You then saw a window and got your clothes on as he was standing out side the door calling you name. On the third time if not coming out of the bathroom he started kicking the door. "Shu stop please!!" you screamed and cried. He then stopped and said your name one last time. "(Y/N)~" you shook in fear" s-shu please j-just leave me alone". He then stopped calling your name"please just stop and leave me alone shu.. Please" he then started kicking the door again. You silently made your way to the window and opened it and ran out and of the house as you cried. Then you heard something similar you turned your head and saw him he was running after you making you gasp and run faster. He then grabbed you and pushed you on the grassy land as he covered your mouth and kissed you neck making you moan a little louder in his hand as he kissed bit licked and sucked on your neck. After that you fainted you didnt know what happened but shu did and what he was going to do you was outrageous.

Hope you liked this part and thank you byeeeeeeee!!😄😄