going to the park

(Y/N) pov

You remember when shu told you to meet him at the park the next day so you dicided to get a shower and get pj's on and fell asleep. The next day you imidently got up and got a shower got some clothes on and brushed your hair and did it in a-choose hair style-and left to go to the park. Once you reached the park you saw him and you smiled"SHU!!"you screamed and waved your hand he then noticed you and smiled and waved at you and waved back and patted the seat next to him for you to sit at thats when you ran over there and sat down. "Hey shu how are you doing?" he then looked at you and smiled"my days going great" you smiled and asked"hey shu" he then looked at you and said"yes?" how did to you get that scar on your eye??"he then looked at you for a second and sighed before saying" liu shirosagie" you then growled and mumbled"that guy i swear to god i will tear his head off😤" shu heard you and rubed your back and asked"you alright why are you so very angry but i cant really blame you though but why?" you then looked at him then back down"because when my brother faced off against him it hit him right in the check he was sent to the hoslital" he looked at you with anger and sadness"i,m so sorry" you then started to cry and buried your face in his chest and cried he then started to pat your head"shhhh it's okay i,m here" you then smiled and pulled away from his chest and smiled"thank you shu"he smiled he then noticed ot was getting late and checked the time it was 10:26pm he didnt even notice the time till now he was very suprised to see how time went by fast. You then hugged shu and kissed his check and smiled"thank you alot shu" he didn't know what to say after that but then his face turned a little pink and his heart started racing and he smiled" your welcome (Y/N)" after that you both went home and ate dinner then took a shower and got your pj's on and went to bed. Boy was that a day. You thought as you fell asleep. Yoy were so happy and exited about tommorow to see shu you had to tell the truth though...you were in love with him.