leave me alone!!

(Y/N) pov

You then woke up you were happy that it was Saturday so you won't be seeing shu and then you went to see another friend of yours her name was Serenaty but you called her renni you found out she has a crush on quon and shu but then when she heard the news about what happened with you and shu she fell in love with quon and you were happy for her. It was noon now and you were board so you drew and listned to music you then started to make some food then you heard a knock on your door and opened it there she was your friend renni. "Hey renni hows your day?" Fine yours?" Fine come in 😊" once she came in quon came in and Had his halmet on and you told him to take off the halment and the pads and knee caps now. Once he took off everything he sat down next to renni and kissed her"guys please dont do that im my house" then they stopped and I made them something special it was salade and spaghetti then made yourself some then ate it and washed the dishes and then once they left you took a nap. You woke up in 2:09am in the morning to have someone call you answerd it tirledly"hello?" You say tirdly "hello miss (Y/N)" that voice it sounded so familiar then you relized it was shu"what the hell do you want!?" Wow calm down there babe" DONT. YOU. DARE. CALL. ME. THAT!!" Calm down (Y/N) i have a suprise waiting for you at my apartment" oh what is it?! You haveing sex with that girl nice gift!!" (Y/N) just come over its a real suprise for you" you let a sigh escape your lips you then went to go get ready then went to shus apartment. Once you reached the apartment you knocked and someone opened the door... It was shu you then asked what he wanted and he grabed your wrist and pulled you inside your eyes widened as you saw him laying on the ground in a pool of his his blood...it was justin he was stabbed in the chest 47 times and he eyes were gone his throat was slit open and his jaw was gone and there was a seciors in his neck. You cried and screamed and try tried to run bit he grabbed your wrists and threw on the couch and he slammed the door shut and locked it then knocked you out. When you woke up you were tied up in your panties and bra and tap was on your mouth and you were blindfolded you struggled and then you heard a voice... It was his " well hello there sexy~ "you growled thru the tape "mmph (I,m going to kill you) you struggled even more your blindfold was unwraped and you saw justin liying there infront of you. Yoy were very scared you cried you didnt know what was going to happen now.

That was a pretty long story welp sorry.