just me and you~(lemon)

(Y/N)'s pov

I slowly woke up and looked everywhere and tried getting up but i couldnt and looked up and saw that my hands were chained to the bed and so were my feet. I then heard someone giggling in the cornor so i turned and saw Shu smiling he walked twards me and sat on the bed "good afternoon sleepy head~" he said creepyly "mhph mhph mh...." i tried speaking but couldnt. I then heard Shu chuckling i looked up and saw him covering his mouth laughing. "I cant understand you with that gag on right?~" my eyes widened as he said 'gag' i knew exactly what that was it was a sexualy device that when people make love they put that on so they cant scream. He started struggling to get out of his grip as you slightly cried. Shu looked at you and smiled more " the way your crying is the same way i felt when you left me!" Shu then got on top of you touching you everywhere making you struggle more. "Stop struggling!" he screamed at you grabbing the gag amd kissing you hungirly. Shu after about a good 2 min he pulled back and down to your neck kissing it and nibbling on it slightly. Your face started to turn slightly red as he did this making you bit you lip. Then you noticed that you were in your bra and panties AGAIN!. He then started to make out with you then uncliped your bra as your eyes widened. He struggled until you were free but that only made it worse that you made your wrists bleed as you felt the warm liquid run down your arms. He started to cry from embarrsement and pain the he finally got the bra off by cutting the staps with the knife he had. He cried letting the tears fall down your face as he just smiled at you. "Awww~ is my baby embaressed?" he said leaning down and licking your neck then your collorbone then the middle off your chest as he went to your stomach. He then pulled away from your body leaving siliva on your body up and down. He smiled and leaned down licking your right breast making you moan loudly as he bit and sucked on your breast. He pulled away from your breast leaving a string of siliva on your breast and on his mouth. He smiled seeing your discomfort and continued stripping you. He saw two bows on the side of you panties and undid them both so that your panties were loose and he slowly took them off. You begged for him to stop but he ignored your cries and kept going until your panties were fully off. Once the panties were off he licked his lips and looked at you and put one finger in his mouth then another then pulled them out and put one in you making you flinch. He then put the secong finger in making you moan loudly as he thrusted his finger in and out of you but after awhile he pulled them out and took off his tie, his jacket, light pink shirt, pants leaving him self in his boxers. I started shaking when he kisssd my womanhood slightly. He then licked my womanhood making me struggle more tears going down my eyes as he then pulled back and put the gag back on and slowly took off his boxers making me shiver a little more as the boxers fully came off and he undid my leg chains and opened up my legs and positioning himself at my entrance. Shu looked at me waiting for me to answer but i guess it was the only way out of this hell..... I nodded and he slowly pushed himself inside me making me cry slightly and he stopped waiting for your answer to move. I looked at him and looked away nodding as he smiled and pushed himself half way making my eyes go wide as i cried Shu was big theres is no deniying that. He started lightly thrusting in and out of me for awhil until I mummbled againts the gag for him to go faster as he did my wish. After awhile this did actult feel good but not just good amazing! I started to drewl through the gag as i moaned and moaned and moaned not stopping and Shu smiled as heard me begging for more and went faster and harder seeing me cry in pleasure so he went even faster then that and harder to making me arch my back in delight. He smiled as he heard me scream through the gag and cry his name out gripping her hands into fists as her nuckles turned white then after 10 seconds she came and he followed soon after making her pant through the gag as he pulled out and took the gag off the gag from her face and she smiled as he undid the chains that were on her wrists. He pulled her close and kissed her forhead "I-i love y-you (Y/N)" she smiled "I-i love you t-to Shu"
After that (Y/N) slightly trusted him but she still has to see if he will always love her and not try to murder anyone else.

This chapter was crappy but anyways hope you liked it and if any of you dont know who Suou is he looks like this and people think that he is Shu's brother but we have to see but here he is