are you kiding me?!

I was walking to school when i saw shu walk out of an apartment i then ran up to him" SHU!!"he imedently turned around"oh hey (Y/N) how have you been?" good and how about you?" he then smiled and blushed slightly"perfect". You to were both walking to class when all of a sudden you saw a girl looking at you glaring but then looked at shu and smiled...you didnt like that but you got over it yoy thought she was trying to make sure you two wernt friends and you care about shu and would always make sure he never gets hurt. When you two got to yoyr classes you both said your goodbyes and went to class (theres also a window that was right next to shus class) you then felt like you were being watched but continued to study. You then started to look for shu and finally found him but he was with that same girl and she was flurting with him. "Hi shu!" he then turned around and saw you and walked up to you "hey you going to lunch?" mmmhhhhp" welp see you there" bye!" you then started running off to lunch and you didnt see shu but then you saw him with that same girl and sitting next to her yoy started to get upset since he was the first friend you made and hes avoiding you. You sigh but then throw away your lunch and get out of the lunch room and go to class. You started to get more upset because shu never talked to and you dicided to go visit him but once you got there you tried to figer out how to tell him how you feel. You knocked no answer you knocked louder no answer you then opened the door and walked in "shu??" you walked in his house and called his name over and over then you heard giggling in his room ypu got confused and dicided to go check it out. Once you opened that door you could never forgive him EVER there he was with that girl kissing her neck and touching her certant places that made her giggle and she was half naked"s-shu?" he imedently turned and saw you"(Y/N) i-i can explain!"you grip you fists and start to cry"explain what! huh! That you have a crush on her and this is why you,ve been avoiding me?!" shu looked at you but then he tried to talk but you just screamed" leave me alone you prick!!!! I HATE YOU!!" once you said that shu started to cry but then you slamed the door and ran out of the house after that you ran home you really liked him alot but now i dont think so. The next day you ran passed shus house and ran to someone you cared about justin! You two met eachother a week ago but i dont think shu took that to well. Wonder what shu will next chapter well youll have to find out.