SHE WAS AN ENCHANTING BEAUTY

Once upon a time there lived a girl, her life was filled with brightness and happiness, she received love in an unconditional level, she never requested anything but beneath her feet was the entire world.

She assumed it would last, she was convinced that her life was "THE LIFE" .
Loving parents, beautiful  siblings, funny friends and a sweet home, she had her life designed perfectly infront of her eyes.

Childhood was surely something to cherish, the only difficulty the girl faced everyday was the boring home works to submit. If only life was that easy!

Life has this really funny side! Right from your birth you are spoon fed, you are loved, you are not criticized, but the moment your adulthood  starts!  Well we all know about it....

Little by little the girl grew up and started understanding the reality. She with much experience learnt that people are not always happy with you.

Society always waned to judge and the girl made herself the victim.
The society blamed her for being  herself, they titled her with ridiculous names, they  made sure to belittle. Her thoughts and degrade her values. They assumed her to be one of the ordinary woman.
Society fretted holes and she fell into it. Her dreams and goals were burried with her, if only they could encourage that poor girl, had that poor soul be given a chance!

She thought she lost it but no...  The world lost her...

How many out there who buried their goals and let their dreams  be only dreams? Give a chance to yourself!

"While she feared the darkness of the night, she forgot  that she was the moon to illuminate the world"

The fire which brightened her soul is now burning  her, who caused this change?
Herself or the  Influence of the people ?

Sometimes we always look forward for perfection, but still we feel ourselves stuck in the center without an improvement, but it's okay!  That's  how reality is, you indeed need practice  for perfection, practices are not easy, stand on your feet straight  and smash it!
It's tough ,it's horrible, it's out of words but there is this unsettling  passion and love for your goals, which shall let you pave any path.
Climb higher, reach it! That goal of yours belongs only to you, you are completely worthy of handling  it.

All the massive mountains were once a pile of rocks.

Babe! You gotta break the cultures and traditions and set a league. Marriage and children shouldn't stop you from working on your aims, depression  too....  This is ofcourse a deep sentence but work on it and feel it!

Hope as much as you can, no one can interfere you in your mind, your mind is your world, you rule it, you are the king to decide and imagine.

People can hurt you and drag you down but just remeber:
"Barks cannot stop a roar".

So she thought she can handle her future easily but then she was clearly deceived by her assumptions and thoughts.

She stood strong, she argued, she survived and she was "herself",her struggles made her all the way more beautiful !

Now she's exhausted physically, but we all know physical  beauty is to be faded away, whilst the world was busy modeling their outer beauty, she engaged adorning her innerself.

Now life taught her so much ,her eyes bore nothing but a beautiful type of bravery and honesty

And to be honest, this is what the world should be competing and racing behind.

And similar to the hot sun, she stood out bright and the entire humanity made sure to complain the heat she spread,
But rare were the ones who realized that the same sun was the one which is brightening their gloomy days.

Also Rare and rare were the ones who percieved that even the hot sun's reflection was a full shining  moon.

Baarakallahu Lee wa lakum❤