~Liar~ 13

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER: SENIOR YEAR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Eleven P.O.V

I traced the shape of the dragon tattoo on my wrist, silently sitting in the car. Draco was driving me, Janel and Cissy. We've grown closer since Junior year, visiting each other nonstop over the summer. While, Mike had his own friends and space - away from us. "Hopefully we'll get the same dorms again, I've contacted the principal." Janel said, luckily speaking more. Draco parked in the parking space and stepped out, grabbing our suitcases from the trunk. We all walked inside, grabbing our schedules from the front office. "We all have the same dorm as last year!" Cissy squealed. "Andddd we are sharing it with Wheeler." I replied, while glaring at his name on the paper.

"It won't be bad.." Janel muttered. "Just don't talk to him." Draco suggested. I nodded and continued dragging my heavy suitcase against the floor. "Dorm 352 here we come."

We opened the familiar space, exactly how we left it a couple months ago (Without all of our things.) We all started putting our stuff away, waiting for the moment for Wheeler to come.

About half an hour passed and he still hasn't come inside. "He probably transferred." Cissy said while organizing all of her nail polishes. I nodded and glared at her, she has gotten taller, gotten a few nose rings and her ombré hair has changed colors (Orange and Pink.) Janel has changed her braces color and that's it. Draco also hasn't changed at all. Meanwhile I, have gotten another tattoo on my upper arm, it's a lion. "I'm going out." I announced while grabbing my purse. Everyone nodded and continued putting away their things. On the first day back it's a Saturday (Just so students can pack things and get ready.) so going out is not a big deal.

I sat under the familiar tree and lit my cigarette. "You know, those cause lung cancer." The familiar voice said. "Well Michael, you smoke as well." I told him. "I quit a while ago, you should too." He said. I scoffed, "Since when do you care about me?" He chuckled and sat down next to me. I scooted away quickly, still paying attention to my cigarette. Technically, I haven't seen him since the last day of school. "Fine, be that way." He replied, his phone suddenly rang and he answered it. "Hey babe, yeah I transferred dorms. Talk to you soon." He said to the phone. Of course he has a new girlfriend.

He suddenly stood up and walked back to school, while I felt a slight twinge of heartbreak.
-
Cissy scoffed, "Wow I can't believe he has a new girlfriend." I nodded at her words, "I saw them kiss earlier, it's that Elisora girl."

"Her? Wow. The biggest hoe at this school, surprised she hasn't had his baby yet." Cissy replied. I felt a little shocked at her remark. "Yeah, can't believe he has to go that low." I told her. "You need to find someone else, make him jealous." Cissy said, "That's not logical. That'll make him want to be with me less!"

"Oh so you want to be with him still?" Cissy asked. "Well.. Erm. Yeah..." I muttered. Cissy smiled, "I know him, he'll come around. Start being friends if you really wanna."

I nodded and gave her a hug, "Thanks Cissa."
-
(Monday)
As I walked through the hallway I saw Mike holding hands with Elisora, her smirking when she saw my gaze. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh as I entered the classroom. Taking my seat next to Max I opened my notes and started doing class work. "Welcome back." She grinned while giving me a hug. "We've seen each other over the summer Max." I replied. "It's whatever." She said while messing around with her pencil. I silently did my work as I watched the teacher read over some papers.

"As you all know, My name is Miss Bonheur. I know it's the first day of your classes but I have already assigned a project." The whole class groaned." Miss Bonheur crossed her arms and had a light smile, "Your project is to explore different parts of the city - with adult supervision of course, and write a four paragraph essay on its backstory." She walked over to the dry erase board, then she pulled out a magenta marker and scribbled some words. "For example, last year a group of students wrote about an old Italian cafe and it's 50 year old backstory." As she said this she wrote some key topics to research.

After a bit of explaining she pulled out another piece of paper, scrunching up her eyes through her glasses, to see the tiny print. "Mayfield and Clarkson, work together." Max sighed and stood up, "Bye." She said before grabbing her things and heading over to her partner.

"Sinclair and Padjecent."

"Smith and Henderson."

"Wheeler and Hopper."

I suddenly froze and averted my gaze towards Mike, who looked as flustered as me. I let out a breath I was holding in and grabbed my things, then sitting by him. We didn't speak a word until Miss Bonheur finished announcing names. "I've already decided, we are doing the museum, no arguments." I huffed out, still not looking at him. "Fine. I split half the project, you do one part and I do one. When we are done we'll just combine it so we don't have to talk." Mike said. I briefly nodded and grabbed the necessary papers. "See I'll fill our this part and you-" I started saying, "I got it Hopper, just let me do this." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and watched as Mike filled out some parts of the paper. "Which museum?" He asked. I shrugged, "You said you got this." I snarkily replied.

About half an hour passed and the bell rang, I hastily grabbed my things and said my goodbyes to Max. I headed over to my dorms quickly and was shocked by what I saw.

Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger :)
I haven't updated much because of school and things going on in my life - but I updated so that counts!

Love ya ~
Sejla