Love? no, lust.

"You're going to die."
"What the hell Chen, no I'm not. My plan is perfectly thought out"
Baek ended up leaving the camp right after Kris. He had invited the tall one over but he'd only replied with a snort and a teasing smile, "And be seen with you and your friends? no thanks "  So before Baekhyun left he made sure he slammed the door hard enough so the man understood he was pissed and annoyed.
"So you plan on using Park Chanyeol!?" Luhan dramatically gasped as he took hold of Taos wrist (the poor boy having been the one sitting beside them.) "our innocent Baek, using his powers for evil..." he then turned back to face his food with an uninterested expression. "who would've thought. So when are you gonna do it?" Tao rolled his eyes, "He isn't. Chen is right," Chen nodded. "If the six 'idols' find out you were practically using Park as a puppet they will obliterate you."  Baekhyun's frown deepened. "You'll be a homewrecker baekki" everyone sent a glare Luhans way. "You should've been born hades son with hose comments of yours" Luhan gaped before pointing an accusing finger at Baek who flinched back a bit as Chen and Taos gaze were now on him. "Not as much as Baekki here whos evil plan barely has a purpose." Chen just shook his head before leaning down to eat a spoon full of his letter soup. "What even is your goal? You just blankly walked up with 'I'm going to seduce Park Chanyeol' " he asked. Baek bit his bottom lip, "I- well I figured if I used a small trick to seduce Park I'd be able to stay with the idols a bit longer...to let the higher ups notice me for at least a bit..I have to make the best of my stay guys." Chen gave him a worried look, Luhan smirked, "And cause you want Mr.Park." Baek harshly poked Luhans front.

"And what do you plan on doing about his boyfriend?"

The four boys turned to look at the new voice that joined them. In front of them now stood Kris Wu with a smirk (to everyones surprise) and looking sexy as fck (to Tao more than anyone). Baek quickly covered his mouth up with his hands. "W-what did you hear?" Kris chuckled, "Enough to know that you're trouble." he then took a seat next to him, his eyes slowly checking Tao out. (He wasn't hiding it ) Tao rolled his eyes meanwhile Chen and Luhan decided to ignore it. Baekhyun remained silent, unsure of how to explain to his brother what he was talking about. His mouth opened, but words wouldn't come out. kris laughed, "You don't have to explain anything." He reached out and took a french fry from Luhans plate who glared daggers at him then. "In fact, I don't plan on telling any one. Um, 'Mr.Park' is though one of my best friends. But you using mom's ability to make use of him sounds amusing.." Baek furrowed his brows, "what?" kris sighed and leaned his chin on his hands palm. "Kyungsoo and Chanyeol aren't really dating."
------------------------------------------
"Suho, they need you in Chi's office."

Sigh, what does that old centaur need now? It's almost time for me to leave.

"My presence was requested?" Suho shot his elder with a charming and sweet smile. Usually the centaur would return it with his own wrinkled smile, but he only nodded and that told Suho this was something important. "Camp Of EXO'lyxion welcomes trainees of many issues. And you are a naturally born leader, please take a seat."
Suho rose a brow but did as he was told and sat in the leather chair in front of the desk. "When you were first assigned the job, you came with a big goal. And you wanted to do something bigger to. At first we thought you weren't capable and then you went on to work wonders and became the person you are now. " he paused, the centaur had been smiling while telling Suho all this, and he felt proud  But then that smile turned into a frown. "We just got news about a new coming trainee. And we need you to take him in.." Suho was confused, what was so special about this one? "..as a son of Hades."
---------------------------------
"What do you mean they aren't dating? are you dumb ? they've practically kissed all over campus." Luhan argued. Tao and Chen were curious as to what the guy was talking about. "I mean it's totally one sided." unfortunately for them Kris wasn't going to go into details. "Well I have to go." he took one last look at Tao, before smirking and standing up his gaze falling on a very curious and confused Byun Baekhyun. "I'll see you in our camp later."

"I'm jealous you get to sleep with him." Baek rolled his eyes at Tao. "He's obviously into you. The heck you making yourself difficult for?" said Chen.
---------------------------------------
"Fck this!" Chanyeol was frustrated. He'd been trying to make a new song since Baekhyun left. "you shouldn't work yourself." Chanyeol groaned looking up at Kris. "you're early." kris sat in a chair next to him, "I know. I didn't have much to do today." Yeol nodded as he continued to play the strings of his guitar.
"how are you and Kyungsoo doing?" that got Chanyeols attention as he stopped playing and turned to look at Kris with a small barely noticeable smile. "Why do you ask?" Kris shrugged, "You're distant." Chanyeol put his guitar down. Kris then leaned closer to Yeols ear. "you're to tell me what you're told to feel towards do kyungsoo."
Chanyeol nodded slowly. "I'm told to be in love with him" Kris frowned, "But what do you really feel?"  Chanyeols smile visibly faded. "I don't love him anymore." Kris nodded, and he waved a hand in front of him, Chanyeol shook his head rapidly before looking at Kris who was now leaving the room. "Bye, talk later." Chanyeol confusingly waved him off, Why...What even...did we talk?
Without Chanyeol knowing, that's how Kris talked to him always. Chanyeol was never aware of what came out of his mouth, More the less what came out of Kris mouth.
---------------------------
Lay groaned, "Stop looking at the girls ! Now I know why you chose the beach to practice! How the heck are you going to concentrate on your hand movement if the semi naked girls are swinging ass in your face??!" Kai laughed and splashed water in Lays friends face. "I know you rather get some of Suho's ass but-" Yiking hit his shoulder. "Shut up or I'll stab you the next." Kai rolled his eyes, "Calm down oppa, I know you'd never cheat on omma suho"
Kai then sprinted off, Yiking running behind him with a sword he pulled out of who knows where. The girls squealed as Kai sent them a wink before splashing them with a bit of water. Yiking groaned and swung at him with he sword .
---------------------------------
"My bet is on Artemis son D.O"

"Mines on Athena's Xiumin."

"They are gonna tie. They always tie. "

An arrow shot through the crowd, everyone gasped and quickly dodged it. Turning to look the way the arrow came from they saw two dirty boys stepping out from withing the trees, each one with a hand on a slightly torn apart white flag. Their breathing was heavy and soon they rose the flag above their heads with triumph. The crowd exploded into cheers, some groans and others in tears having lost bets.

"I told you they would tie."
----------------------
Sorry, didn't have time to update yesterday! But you'll get another chapter soon! Votes and comments help! Oh and Sehunnie is coming in soon!

Keep supporting EXO and loving Chanbaek!