The Beginning

It was a cloudy yet a sunny day. Lucy thought of rent for next month, and the month after that, and the month after that. She called Virgo to help her pick a cool outfit.

"Open, Gate of the Maiden. Virgo!" as she waved her hand Virgo spun out of thin air

"Good morning, Princess. Am I going to be punished?" she asked curiously.

"No..." She sighed "I just wanted to know if you had something cool I could wear."

"As you wish Princess" and pulled out a simple outfit from her closet 

"Here you go, Princess" Lucy sighed and shrugged "Thanks, Virgo"

"You're Welcome my Princess"

"Hey, Virgo. Before you go..." Lucy looked at the ground deeply

"Hows Aquarius?" 

Virgo looked at her blankly

"Her and Scorpio are happier than ever" Lucy smiled faintly 

"That's great" Lucy was about to close Virgo's gate

"She misses you, she doesn't hide it very well" Lucy smiled at what Virgo had said before leaving

"I'll tell her you said Hi" Then Virgo was gone.

Lucy put her keys on her belt and cherished the broken key of Aquarius. The thought of her wasn't as sad as it used to be.

Lucy got up to go to the guild and eat breakfast.

She opened her door, the small creak it would make was only loud enough if your pitch silent.

She walked down the streets of her quiet little town "Poor guys... having to put up with us" she laughed to herself.

She reached the guild and was greeted the long silver-haired beauty, Mirajane. Who looked at Lucy with a big smile and a plate of food. "Hey, Lucy one step ahead of you" Mira giggled. "What would we do without you Mira?" she laughed. "rot away from sorrow" Laxus added with a small smile, Mira gave a faint blush. Just enough for Laxus to give her a sly smile and walked away.

"Wow, Haven't seen Laxus ever Flirt. Especially like that" Lucy commented on the smile pestering on Mira's face. "Well, you and Natsu are yin and yang themselves," Mira said, The thought of her and Natsu left a blush that left Mira giggling at.

"Lucy, and Mira! please see me in my quarters" Master Makarov called out to them. 

"What could this be about," Lucy asked.

"No clue" Mira added.