The Celestial Knight

-----Lucy POV-----

(YESTERDAY LUCY CONTRACTED HER DEAL WITH LUNA, LUNA COMES TO THE HUMAN WORLD WITH HER OWN MAGIC. SHE COMES AND GOES:) )

I woke up to a bright, clear day. The sky was blue and little fluffy white clouds billowed, passing by in the wind. "Morning," Natsu said sniffing my neck. Luna ruffled in between us.

"Good morning," I said smiling feeling his grip tighten. 

"I'm gonna make pancakes, you want some?" I said getting up, loosening myself from Natsu's grip.

"Yes!" He said smiling, getting up, Luna following him.

I started collecting the ingredients from my pantry and fridge, grabbing the eggs and milk, the flour and sugar. I then grabbed a metal mixing bowl, poured the ingredients I needed and started mixing, applying heat to the pan and adding the mixture, taking shifts flipping it until cooked. 

"Smells good..." Natsu said moaning on my shoulder. 

"Good!"

"One day I'll learn to cook and surprise you." He said kissing my cheek.

"I'd rather have the house in one piece," I said kissing his cheek, putting the pancakes on a couple plates then putting them on the table. Natsu put the syrup on the table and grabbed a couple forks and knives. I put dog food in a bowl.

"Fishhhhhhh," Happy said eating his many fish.

"What'd you wanna do today? Wanna get a job?" Natsu said shoving mouthfuls of pancake in his mouth. Making me smile at his childish actions.

"Well, I was thinking of summoning my new celestial spirits and working out a deal with them!"

He swallowed his food and smiled.

"Yea! Let's do that!" Natsu smiled grabbing my empty and his.

"RUFF!" Luna jumped.

"Happy!" 

"Aye!"

Natsu put on a black outfit and I put on a blue romper. 

"Ready?" Natsu asked me. I put my hair half up half down and said "Ready!".

I grabbed my keys and belt and we all headed out the door.

We walked for a little bit until we reached a hill.

I breathed out and Natsu seemed concern.

"Luce, you ok?" 

"Yea... I'm just nervous," He smiled back at me.

"Don't worry they'll love you. Which one are you going to summon first?"

"The Celestial knight!" I said pulling the key out.

"So is it true that she's more powerful than Erza?!" Natsu said all giddy sitting cross-legged.

"I don't know if it's a woman or man, but she supposedly is almost as strong as the celestial king, so I'd imagine," I said all smartly, leaving Natsu in awe.

"I call upon thee in the world of the celestial spirits! I beckon you to my side at once! Pass through the gate! Open the gate of the Celestial Knight! Nova Pandora!"

And the ground started to rumble and shake, everything around us moved, rocks on mountains started to fall.

A pure white, blinding light shone and then appeared a beautiful, blonde, tall, broad, fair lady came. 

"So you're the one the king talks so highly about, Lucy Heartfillia. Queen of the Celestials." She bowed to me. Luna jumped on her.

"Hey again... been awhile."