Jellal is in town

Erza POV

 I ate my cake in the guild, it was quiet and I enjoyed the silence and my cake. The wind was blowing at a nice speed and I had to gain strength before a big mission...Hence the cake. 

"Erza," A whisper said

"Who is there?" I raised my blade. Nobody answered.

I felt a gust of powerful energy, dark yet light

"Jellal"

I took the last bite of my cake and left. "Thank you, Mira, I will pay later" Mira smiled and said, "Have Fun!" 

Where are you Jellal?

I walked out of the guild heading my way through a Train station, feeling a presence in an alley, so I walk through it like I'm unaware and taking a shortcut.

My mouth was covered and I elbowed the perpetrator in the gut 

"Guess I deserved that..." Could it be?

"Sensed me. Did we?" I froze. Is it really?

"You're not gonna say anything?" 

I turned around and hugged him 

"It's good to see you too" 

"Where were you all this time" I looked up at him breaking our hug

"Exploring. Figuring a way out of going back to jail"

"And?" I said sadly

"To my luck, and lot's of proof, charges were dropped and I was claimed innocent and that I was a victim of Ultear"

"I've missed you"

"And I you" he smiled. I missed that smile, it was soft and welcoming.

"I'm going on a mission, care to join me?"

"I'd be delighted" he smiled

We made our way to the train station and the whole walk I just thought about what was happening around me. Never said a word, and Jellal knows me too well to let me be, for a little bit before being concerned.

Did he really come to see me? Is Jellal finally going to stay?

seeing the boy from my childhood, the one that gave me courage and to hold onto hope, that helped me realize my strength. The only man I've ever loved. Filled me with a new hope, a hope that I'll finally be able to feel whole. 

"I've been meaning to talk to you Erza"

I looked up at him, realizing we are at the train station.

"When I left... No... When I left you, I felt half of my heart was empty, I was unable to keep you out of my thoughts. You've never left my head, nor my heart" What?! Does he really love me?

"When I went to jail, I did my best to share my strength with you. All I did was think of you. You make me smile. And I've realized when we were on that cliff. You're my light" I was in shock

"I lied to you, telling you I had a fiancé. I know you saw right through me, but you still gave me advice... Now, looking back at it. I wish I had kissed you then and there"

"Why didn't you," I asked looking away

"Because, I didn't deserve someone as loyal, kind, strong or as beautiful as you" 

"Did you want to be with me?" 

"More than anything"

"Than it shouldn't matter if you deserve a person. If you love them and they love you and you make each other happier than they've ever felt. You should be with them!" I said at a volume most people looked at me for and left our cart. I felt my left eye glisten from tears, letting one fall to show weakness and broken to Jellal.