MATE?!

LUCY POV

Master called me and Mira into his office where we found Levy. He explained to us how it's dragon mating season and that Gajeel, Laxus, and Natsu were going to pick their partners.

"Ladies, Gajeel, Laxus, And Natsu will be choosing their mates"

"MATE?!" I exclaimed.

"Now, Lucy. It's not as bad as one might think. It's a soul-bonding experience where a dragon slayer will go through the process of choosing their destined mate 1: they will be clingy and inseparable. They will overprotective and get jealous when their mate is not with them. They will then get mad which could lead to hostility. 2: They will share a precious moment with you, and you will have a... experience" he winked "and 3: they will mark what is theirs so the world will publicly know you are theirs. Some dragons mating season ends faster than others, some more aggressive. and that's what I wanted to tell you three. Laxus won't be affected since he doesn't have the natural instincts of a dragon, Gajeel will be in control, So Levy not to worry..." but then he looked at me "I wish I could say the same for Natsu" He turned to the window. "You are aware that Natsu is a fire dragon slayer," he said with a sigh

"Yea he's the son of Igneel, the king of the fire dragons," I said proudly, Mira and Levy giggling. 

"which makes him not only the most powerful of dragon slayers but the soon king of them" I blushed at the thought. "Fire Dragons are the most predominant of the dragons. Which is why their mating season process is a week" He said looking at me "If Natsu loses control, I will have Mira, Erza, Gray, and Gajeel watch over you" Mira nodded and I sighed. Why Me? Why does Natsu have to have such a long week? I nodded to him "I'll try to keep him in check" I tried to assure him. "Lucy, You won't have to actually mate with him" I won't have to, but I want to. A thought trickled in the back of my head. "I will talk to the boys about this and avoid anything drastic"

We left and I decided to go home and continue my novel

"Catch up with you guys later" I smiled at Mira and Levy waving and attempting to leave but I ran into Natsu "Hey Lucy!" he said with that handsome toothy grin I love so much.

"Hey, Natsu," I said returning the smile.

"Happy, Carla, Wendy, Levy, and Gajeel are going on a mission without me... So wanna do something later" he said with a slight blush... weird  "Ya sure!" I smiled and waving my hand goodbye.

NASTU POV

As Lucy ran away, I noticed her beautiful fair toned legs and body, something so simple yet so fucking hot, the way her breast were so juicy looking and round, the way her butt curved and introduced her legs, and the little present in between I can't wait to open... WAIT, WHAT?! Since when do I look at Lucy like that and think THAT. 

"Ah, Natsu," Master Said atop the stairs "Come see me, my child".

I walked up to his office to see him.

"So has Igneel ever told you about the process of Dragon mating season." He said raising one eyebrow

"I think so, I can't remember," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well Gajeel tells me, you'll be going through it"

When he started going into it. He told me everything my instincts would tell me to do, saying I'd be choosing my mate 

"Who's my mate?" the master shook his head.

"Imbicle. I don't choose your mate, you do" he said it would be the person I love.

"Lisanna?" He was taken by surprise, I was confused.

"What?"

"Do you love Lisanna?"

"Yea, I love Lisanna" He looked at the ground feeling sympathy for someone.

"I also love Erza, Mirajane, Happy, You." Master looked at me blankly then facepalmed his head.

"No, Who do you love. Someone you could never manage to live without. Someone who means the world to you, the one you'd die for, the one who you feel obligated to do everything for. The one you always think about." I sat there taking it all in, and Lisanna... Erza, Mira, Happy, everyone went out of my head, all I was left to was the beautiful smile of Lucy, the way she laughed, fend for herself, Independent, Supportive, Reliable, Loyal, and the most amazing friend not to mention selfless (the way she would let me sleep in her bed while she slept on the floor) and stunning, the beauty of an angel, a goddess. Do I love Lucy?

"Well, Lucy is the most Amazing person in the world to me, I would do anything for her" I went on about how I felt. Master let out a few laughs. It caught me off-guard

"Well, the Great salamander does love one person. My boy, you love our Lucy" he smiled patting me on the back.

"I do?" I said smiling

"Yes, you love her as a soulmate, not just as your friend"

I took the meaning of love master showed me and tried to connect it, but nobody else fit the piece like Lucy did.

I got up and ran to Lucy's house.

fuck her so hard her legs go numb

I stopped. Thinking about that little voice master told me about.

I thought about her lips

how plump and pink they were

her perfect body.

And her milk chocolate eyes that made me melt.

I ran to her house and knocked on the door.

She opened the door,

and I couldn't resist.