Birthday Boy

Lucy's Pov

it's been 6 months since Zeref. Nobody knows that Natsu is E.N.D If Gray knew... I could never prepare for the outbreak that would occur. 

Sure the two are opposites, but I could never see two of my friends fight.

I sat at my desk writing to my mom.

"Mom, Natsu and I are stronger than ever. It's almost his birthday. Oh in case you don't know it, it's April 7th. He is going to be 27, I have so much planned. It's going to be amazing!! Anyways. I miss you, I hope you and dad are together. Sincerely Lucy."

"LUSHEEE" I giggled

Warm hands wrapped around me.

"Can I help you?" 

"somebody's birthdays tomorrow"

"whos, Grays?" he sighed

"No." 

"Lokes?" he groaned louder.

I smiled "How could I be so stupid" he smiled back hopefully

"Taurus'" his hope crushed

"Now you're messing with me" he groaned picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.

"AHhhh, I'm sorry!!"

"You're gonna be"

he kissed my neck repeatedly and tickled me making me laugh and start to tear up.

"sss-stop I'M GONNA PEE" he laughed.

"LUCY KICK" and I kicked him off me.

"Ouch" he rubbed his head

I ran to the bathroom.

I heard him laugh as I was doing my business. 

Natsu POV

"Lucy" I knocked on the door.

"We need to go to the guild"

"You did this!" She yelled.

I laughed "Hurry up... I'm leaving"

"Bye!" She said sarcastically.

I closed the door and jumped onto the ceiling holding myself on the beams.

"Ah-HA!" Lucy said looking out the door not finding little old me.

"That jerk really left me?!"

I tried to hold in my laughter. She was putting her boots on and then head for the door and I released.

"LUCY!!"

"AHH" 

I picked her up seeing her eyes hysterical, she hit my chest "What the hell?!" I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Now we're even"

She sighed and rolled her eyes, I let her down and we walked towards the guild.

"Lucy you're gonna fall someday"

"If you can defeat Zeref and still stand. Then I can walk on a ledge without falling"

I laughed

"Fair enough".

Looking at Lucy just makes me feel good, it's like when I first met Igneel. There's one thing about her I can't get over. her eyes. They look like Igneels but... they're a lot warmer and more beautiful than moonlight, they twinkle and that makes me melt.