Chapter 1

The road was long, but the days were longer. With love in the air and parties everywhere time passed with every sun and moon the years rolled by.

June 5,1888

Dear diary,

On the road and headed back to, home sweet home and can't wait to see the family that I have left. All I can think about is will they welcome me with open arm and everything else. They don't even know that I am coming. Why, is I overheard that there was a new prophecy going against the Original family and when I heard death I had to go see them and make sure they are okay. Well that also lets me get to see them again. Okay I know that it has been a little while so let me catch you up. I have been up here in LA and living one crazy ass life and been staying in this sweet house. I have been also going to a lot of parties and going to bars and let me just say Bourbon is the best drink ever. Living up here is the best and I am living like a normal human fun right. Also I think I found the love of my life. It's been a little over 300 years since I have seen Elijah and Niklaus. I wonder if they will notice me my long thin brown hair is no more it comes now to my shoulders and the style of clothing it different as well. When I walk in the house I'm going to not say who I am and try to let them guess. I think it will be fun. I always did love a good game. I am rich now too. I can get anything I ever dream of now. I run my own company so that also keeps me busy than sitting at a bar every night. Well I can't wait to see them tonight.

Ally was once again on the road to a new adventure that was calling her name. She put her pen and diary in her big leather bag sitting at her feet that was holding her clothes and shoes. As she looked out the side of the car and watched the trees go past she only could think of the kiss Elijah gave her on her small fragile lips, and wondered did Elijah ever move on and forget about her?

Late that night Ally arrived with her bag in her hand and starts for the door ,but she stops in her tracks and takes a deep breath and walks in. She walk to the chair that was in the middle of the room and sat her stuff down and noticed that no one was home. So she heads walks to her old room but before she could reach the door someone behind called out what do you think you are doing. Ally turns and looks at the tall man standing in front of her. She starts to crack a smile and say Elijah. He looks at her all weird and said; yes can I help you? Ally walks to him and says well this is just so sad you don't even know who I am. Walking around the room the small window that just laid above with the light coming through landed on her face and her beautiful blue eyes lit with love. Elijah runs up to Ally and says Ally is it you oh my is it really you? Ally nods and walks back to her things picks them up and walked to her old room. Once she was in her old room she lays down on the bed and closed her eyes and thought about well Elijah still loves me and this room needs to be cleaned. Ally sits up and heads out the door and to the bar. As she was outside Elijah ran after her and said; will you be back. Ally turned and nods her head, and was gone into the bright lights that lit up the street.

At the bar sitting down with a drink in her hand she looks to her right and saw a man in the chair sitting down at the end of the table and she recognized that it was Niklaus. Ally stood up and sat down next to him and asked well how are you. He looks at her and said; if you don't backup your head will be laying down next to your body. She looked at him and said; wow that is not the Klaus I remember he was nice, brave, kind to all, and much more but I see the man I remember is now gone. With a smile on his face he wraps his arms around Ally and says long time no see, how are you. With a big smile on her face she says, we have a lot to talk about see all of you in the morning. As she gets up and walks out the door Klaus gets up and goes after her but by the time he was outside she had already disappeared.

Grayson I love you and yes I love you to Ethan goodnight guys, Ally said her goodbyes and walked away from the phone. She stood at the window and closed her eyes and thought how am I going to tell them I am.