Chapter 2

As the sun was set upon Ally's face she woke with a smile and walked out the door and when she was in the living room she saw the faces of Niklaus, Elijah, and the lovely Rebekah. Ally oh my Ally it is you my beautiful sister Rebekah said. Well lets all sit down and have a drink because this I going to take a little while Ally said out loud.

Everything is great and I am doing great but I... any way, Ally went on and on telling them how she was and what she had been up to but never did she mention Grayson and Ethan's name. Please tell me what is going on and what this prophecy is saying now Ally, asked with a worry. Well we really don't know yet but we know who you might be able to get an answer from, Elijah spoke. Well then I guess I will be going to find this guy that you speak of said Ally. No please let me go with you maybe I can tell you what we have been up to over tea asked Elijah, well maybe it could not hurt Ally said. Out the door and into the street they walked to the cafe in the square.

Really that is just wow, I see that you all have changed and you have as well, Elijah and Ally talked back and forth. With them not seeing each other in years their love was still there. Elijah took Ally's hand in his and told her that he had never stopped loving her and he leaned in for a kiss Ally turned her head quickly, oh I understand it is not the same for you Elijah said and sit back into his chair. It is not that it is just I... I want to tell you but I don't know how I am, I'm so sorry I must go Ally said and got up with a tear running down her face she was out the door and gone.

What do you mean brother she is gone, you had one simple thing to do and that was watch over her Klaus yelled at Elijah.

I am not no dog, pet ,or anything else that has to do with someone being my bodyguard I have been just fine on my own for over 300 years come on boys I am not here to be looked over if I want to leave I will with no problem do you understand Ally said all furious do you. Yes Elijah and Niklaus answered. Well then I am going up to my room to make a phone call then read my book so please stop all of the nonsense Ally said. Ally did as she said she called Grayson and asked how he was and what he has been up to and told Ethan to stop all of his jokes but Ally knew that he wouldn't. They said their goodbyes and Ally begin to read her book about wonders and love something that Ally always looked for and one night she did.

That night she had a dream of a ball big and grand she was in a long blue dress and looked amazing as she always did. In one hand she had her drink and was talking to fine young man about her age just a little bit older they talk all night long and had an awesome time also he had a twin brother almost as cute as him but she had her eye on only one. She asked him what is your name he answered Grayson but if you want my brother calls me Gray you can too.