Chapter 12

Sometime there are family and friend that are always there to keep you safe from harm, but sometimes their love ones will fear of the big things in life right or will they fight off the bad thing and stand by your side no matter what battle there is to fight?

Devina please listen to me, it is not safe here and i love you too much and i can not see you get hurt, Kol told Devina all worried. Finn is dead and do you think that your witch powers will help you against Lucien Kol yelled at Devina. Trying to get through her head and afterhours of talking to her her she finally gave up and agreed in leaving and go into hiding. Once Devina was all packed she loaded her thing up in the car and gave Kol a kiss then left.

Ally walked to her room to where Grayson was laying on the bed and Ethan working on some paperwork for work. Grayson Ally called out. Boys yall need to head home to LA right away and go into hiding just like Devina did and there will be no buts do you understand me Ally said. Well then there will be no buts then we are not going and that is that Gray said looking at Ally and adjusting himself on the bed. After a few minutes Ally gave up on trying to make them leave but they promised to stay out of the way and would not leave out of Ally's sight.

Down stairs Freya was working hard on trying to track down Lucien but everytime she tried it ended up to nowhere but like Freya described it was like he was everywhere but then again nowhere. She tried a lot more spells but then again there was nothing.

Late that afternoon Ally, Niklaus, Elijah, and Kol were calling everyone they knew until Ally got a call from Damon. Ally picked up the phone to here Lucien's voice on the other end and Stefan and Damon begging for help.

Ally sister please help us he is going to kill us sister they call out to her.

Lucien if you do not let them go i am going to tear your head off your body Ally yelled at him. Meet me at the Salvatore place and don't come alone Lucien said just before hanging up the phone.

I am going to kill him Ally yelled.

Ally worked fast to get her things ready and packed and that night they all headed out to Springfield. Ally thought so hard and long to herself night dreaming about Lucien's head placed on a wooden stake and if she would to lose against him and die would everyone remember who she is and who she had become? She had so many questions going through her head she fell asleep and rested until they arrived in Springfield that early morning.