Chapter 5

As one whole we shall fight ,but for now we rest and hope for the bright light to shine at the end of the tunnel. Friends ,family ,we all come as one.

Katerina Petrova is back in town to start what drama now Elijah said. Katerina is in town ,that girl has a lot of explaining to do telling me that my brothers are dead and writing me that long letter Ally said all mad and god please don't tell me that both of my brothers have really fallen in love with her she said looking at Damon and Stefan both. They both did not answer her and Ally knew that they really had. Right when Ally was getting to head out the door with Kalus three girls can running in. The girl with long brown hair went straight to Damon and placed a kiss on his lips the other girl with short blond hair went to Stefan and placed a kiss on his lips and when Ally looked at that girl's hand and there laid a ring placed on her ring finger and she knew that there was more going on around Springfield then what they are telling her. So who are yall Ally asked. Well we were going to ask the same thing who are you the girl that look to be with Stefan said with their hands locked together. I am Ally no I am Elizabeth i look i'm Damon and Stefan's long lost sister, well Damon's older twin sister Ally said looking that Damon and then smiling at him. Oh well it is nice to meet i am Caroline this is Elena, and Bonnie. They all greeted each other and once Ally was standing in front of Bonnie she knew what she was. You are not a vampire are you little witch. As Ally looked at her up and down well let's see what you got Ally asked? Bonnie done a spell that fried Kols mind with one flick of a finger. Good but you still need to work on things Ally told her. What would you know about magic Bonnie said all mad you are nothing but a vampire. Bonnie tried a spell on Ally to make her mind exploded, but what Bonnie did not know is that Ally was part witch. Well are you going to try any harder Ally said as she was walking to Bonnie. Ally stop this right now Elijah said from the back of the room. Well it's hard to do magic on your own kind now is it Ally said walking towards Elijah and putting her arm around his waist. As Bonnie stood there in shock Ally and Elijah was getting to head out the door Bonnie asked what are you? I am a lycan the only one of my kind Ally said as she was walking out the door.

Do we have to go to this stupid thing Rebekah said all upset Ally and Elijah are not even back yet. Yes Rebekah we need to find Katerina Niklaus said.

Well we found out where Katerina will be anyone ready to rides some rides Ally said looking at everyone in the room.

Well we have a snack or two Ally said out loud looking at a man on the couch and a girl younger than him sitting in his lap. No Elizabeth they are not food they are friends meet Matt and his girlfriend Sydney Damon said. How lovely friends not food but man am i hungry Elijah after we find Katerina can we go on a run Ally said with a puppy dog eyes. I would love to Elijah said placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Do all fairs smell this bad Rebekah said. Come on Rebekah lighten up and enjoy yourself and try to find Katerina Ally said smiling. Ally, Ally, Allyyyy someone from behind her was calling her name over and over again and Ally knew who it was. Katerina Petrova Ally said well well well i thought it would be harder to find you but i guess you did not want to play the find me game where you hide and i seek. Not so much i would like to know why you are looking for me Katerina said. No i get to ask the first question Ally said. Why did you lie to me about my brothers being dead? Well i thought it would be better on you to know that they were dead and not a vampire Katerina said. My turn and before she was able to say anything else her neck was snapped by Finn and thrown over his shoulders.

What do you want from me Katerina shouted from the big cage that laid down stairs in the middle of the room with big thick bars and three locks that kept the door shut. Hello i know you hear me down here hello. Please someone get her to shut up Niklaus said all frustrated. Well brother let me see what i can get out of her and see what she knows Elijah said. Elijah took off down stairs and did not come back up for hours and by the time he did everyone was asleep he walked to where Ally was sleeping and whispered in her ear i wish you knew how much i love you and i am so happy that you are home, but for now my love sleep because we have a long day tomorrow.