Chapter 10

Ally came too hours later with Elijah standing over her. Elijah Ally called out is Grayson okay? We are doing our best to find him Elijah, answered. So i could not save him Ally said as she started to cry. Rebekah came running in with a silver moon around her neck that means the she will be okay for now Ally thought to herself.

I'm not going to sleep one bit until i save him from your horrible parents Ally yell to all of them as Ethan was sitting on the floor rocking himself back and forth thinking that if Gray is gone forever will he never see him again and what is he going to tell his mom.

Niklaus i am counting on you to help me track them down and help me kill the man that beat you up and hated you for no reason Ally beged. Fine we will all head out track them down and by the end of all this both of their heads will be served on a gold and silver plater Klaus said.

Their all in the old West Lockwood place and Grayson is locked up in a cage down stairs Finn, and Kol came in telling everyone. Well let's go Ally said as she headed for the door and Ethan stay her Kol watch him please. Why do i have to watch the baby Kol said all mad. Kol do as you're told Elijah said passing him as he was headed out the door following after Ally.

Elijah go thru the front and I'll go around the back Ally whispered into Elijah ear. Once Ally was inside through the back door she found the stairs to go down to where Grayson was. As she walked down she stopped at the bottom to find a three way, but since she was part wolf she had one hell of a nose. She took a right them can to a metal door. Ally turned the knob and pulled it open to walk in to see Graysons hands tied up to the silean with rope and a cage that surrounded him.

Ally heard a noise and turned around to seeing Elijah covered in blood from head to toe. Elijah what happened Ally asked? Run Ally run i will be behind you Elijah said as he walked to the cage. No i will never leave you Ally said. Ally and Elijah both went to open up the door when someone from behind pulled Ally's shirt and threw her hard against the stone wall. Mikael, Ally called out. Elijah turned around to be facing his father. Elijah grabbed his father's throat and with one twist of his hand broke his neck Esther came running in When Ally used her magic and knocked Esther out of the way from hurting Elijah. She got up and ran and Ally ran after her.

Elijah, Grayson called out. It's going to be okay just hold on Elijah said. Thank you Elijah thank you and i guess that now i can be no longer be mad at you for sleeping with Ally Grayson said with a smile on his face. She told you well that is good, come on let's get you out of here Elijah said as he helped Gray down and carried him out.

Esther stop Ally yelled. Freya she is headed for the square do you got her from here Ally asked. Yea just go help the others Freya said as she was almost to the square.

As Freya was in the square ready to kill Esther Ally was running as fast as she could to get to Grayson and Elijah. Once she got there she ran to Gray and did not let him go. Ally placed both of her hands on each side of his face saying thank god you are okay.

Niklaus got what he wanted all them years ago to be able to have his father's heart in his own on hand. Rebekah came running over saying the hex is gone the hex is gone. Well that meant that Freya killed their mother. With Esther and Mikael dead Ally saw something in Niklaus that she had never seen before a worry free Klaus.

Back at the house they all were just able to sit down and kick their feet up finally after one long ass day. Ethan and Grayson were more than happy to see each other and Grayson forgave Elijah and Ally was happy that everyone was okay. As they all were finally relaxed Tyler an old friend of Allys brothers came running in saying i know who is going to kill yall. Well who is it Tyler Ally said. Tyler looked around the room at everyone and said the name no one wanted to here, Lucien.