Second Chapter

I arrive to Florida and I instantly feel the humid air hit my face as I exit the airport looking for my uber. As I'm looking around I find it and get inside. It takes me to my hotel and I go inside. The place is so beautiful and clean I go up to the front desk and check in. I get the card to my room I thank the person behind the desk and I go up to my room. As I arrive I look around and admire the nice room. I had a perfect view of Miami. I lay my stuff down and head straight to bed. I knock out in a few minutes.
I wake up and it's 6pm. I look at my phone and see that I had an incoming call. It was my best friend Clarisse who I haven't seen in a while since she moved away to Delaware. Delaware wasn't too far from D.C but I couldn't go visit her since I had school. I answer her call and she tells me that she is downstairs in the lobby. I go down and get her. We decided to share a room. Since it was just me and her. It took a lot of convincing for our parents to let us come but it worked. As I approach the lobby. I see my best friend. I go up to her and hug her tightly. I missed having her around she was the only person I trusted so much other than my mother. We go up to our room as we continue to catch up on things we haven't talked about over messages. We continue talking until we both knocked out.