Fourth Chapter

Next day
I wake up and stare at the ceiling I grab my phone and check what time it is. It was currently 10:14. I get up and use the bathroom. I put my glasses on and walk back out.
"Good morning"
I say as I plopped down on the bed
"Good morning" Clarisse answers
"The twins from yesterday asked if we wanted to hang out with them this afternoon" I tell her
"What did you say"
"That we'd like too"
"Of course you would, you like one of them I don't know which it is but I know you do" she said
"Girl I barely know them and no I don't like one of the twins I just think he's cute that's all" I responded to her
"Whatever so I'm hungry let's go grab some breakfast and walk around Miami"
"I'm down"
We get changed and head to eat breakfast.
*skip to afternoon*
It was currently almost 6 and the guys will come pick us up at 6. We were already ready since we chose to stay in the same outfit. I was wearing black ripped jeans with a yellow graphic T-shirt and my yellow old skool vans. My long hair was brushed out and let out. I put on some metal rings. I had my small black backpack which I had everything I needed in there. After a while of waiting I get a text from Julian that they were downstairs. We walk down and see them sitting on the couch slouching while scrolling through their phones. We walk up to them and they look up and stand up.
"Hey" Julian said smiling
"Hey" I replied also smiling back
I then over hear Jovani say something to Clarisse
"At least I won't be third wheeling by myself"
"I heard that" I said to Jovani
With that we exited the hotel and walked to cold stones. We all pay for our stuff and head down to a place where you can oversee the beach. We all watch as the sun sets. This has always been my favorite things to do. I love watching the sun set/rise its amazing how God could make such a beautiful thing. A beautiful world that is slowly being destroyed by humans. I was really enjoying the moment. After the sun was down we all decided to have a nice long walk on the shore. Enjoying our last night before Clarisse and I head back home to our separate ways. Sadly. After that Julian and Jovani walked us back to our hotel room. We said our goodbyes. We get to our room and get changed and head to bed.