Third Chapter

It's currently Saturday afternoon and we're getting ready to go to the venue. I wear black ripped jeans with a blue graphic T-shirt and my checkered slip on vans. I brushed my long hair and kept it out. After we finished getting ready we arrive to the venue and wait in line. As we were waiting in line there were these twins behind us who were really attractive. They were with this couple the girl kind of looked like them so I'm guessing she's their sister. It kind of sucks that I'm not a very social person I can't make friends that quick. As the line moved up I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around.
"You dropped this" he said handing me my ticket
"Thank you so much I didn't even realize when I dropped it"
I said nervously laughing
"Good thing I found it you almost didn't make it inside" he replied
"I know thank you again" I said smiling at the cute guy before turning around to step up. Once we head inside we make our way to the stage and get a good view from where we are standing. Slushii gets introduced and he comes up on stage and do his thing. After a while we decided to go buy some drinks cause we were thirsty and hot. As we make our way back to the crowd. We joined it and kept enjoying the show. I accidentally elbowed someone who was next to me.
"I'm so sorry" I tried talking over the loud music to the person and it turns out to be the cute twin
"It's ok how are you enjoying the show" he replied
"It's pretty lit" I tell him
"Yea what's your name" he asks me
"Celine what's yours?"
"Dope name I'm Julian"
"Thanks nice to meet you" I say sticking my hand out for him to shake he does so. Julian and I enjoyed the rest of the show and it was really nice making a guy friend since I never had one. We head out the venue and Julian introduces his twin brother, his older sister and her boyfriend. I introduce them to my best friend. They invited us to join them for dinner but i didn't know whether to accept it or not. I mean they seem chill. After a few minutes of convincing we gave in and joined them. We all agreed on eating at Moes. We get to the place and get in line we order our food and everyone pays for their own stuff since we all decided before that we'd do that. We all sit down and eat dinner. We got to know each other better and they were cool people. After dinner Clarisse and I said our goodbye to them and we headed to our hotel. As we walk in I go straight to the bathroom and take my contacts off and brush my teeth. After I lay down and go through my phone to see what I have missed. I get a notification and it was from a unknown number I opened it up.

(Unknown#): hey
(Unknown#): it's Julian by the way
Me: hey

I totally forgot that we had exchanged numbers.

Julian: hope you had fun hanging out with us
Me: I did you guys are really chill and nice
Julian: wanna hangout tmm?
Me: sure why not.
Julian: alright but my sister and her boyfriend won't be able to come along tho
Me: oh it's fine
Julian: so where would you like to go tmm?
Me: don't matter I'm down for whatever
Julian: you sure?
Me: yea
Julian: ice cream and .....
Julian: walk on the beach?
Me: sure
Julian: then I guess that's what we'll do
Me: alright then I'll see you guys tomorrow
Julian: alright goodnight
Me: goodnight
With that I turn my phone off and turn the lights off and go to sleep.