Eleventh Chapter

It's been a few months and Julian has flied out to see me a few times. I haven't gone cause I have school and I'm trying graduate this year. But because I've been so busy with school, my best friend and I got into an argument because we don't talk much and she blames it on Julian. I've tried telling her that I've just been busy with school and trying to apply to colleges and scholarships which is stressing me out but she continues to blame it on him. She stopped talking to me which completely broke me since we've been best friends for the longest time. And lately I have seen Julian comment under multiple girls Instagram photos being all friendly and shit. I know I shouldn't get jealous that they're just his friends but I just hate seeing him comment nice things under their photos. He was currently over my house we were in my room. I was working on my homework on my desk that was facing the wall while he was laying down on my bed on his phone doing who knows what. As I'm working on my stuff I just start thinking about Clarisse, school, college, my future and how I'm really stressed out. My eyes got watery thinking about all these things I have to deal with. I let a soft sob out and I get up to grab a tissue. I blow my nose and wipe away my tears facing away from Julian so he wouldn't notice. I hear him get up from my bed.
"You ok?" He asks me
"Yea I'm fine I'm just getting sick" I reply still not facing him.
He turns me around and looks at me. He hugs me and that's when I completely broke down. After a while he then asks me what's wrong.
"I'm just dealing with a lot of stress right now and I just" I let out a sigh
"Never mind" I say after
"You never tell me what's wrong and I'm tired of it. I'm your boyfriend you can talk to me and you know that. Do you even trust me?" He asks me
"I do" I tell him
"Are you sure cause it doesn't seem like it"
With that he starts to walk away from me
"What the fuck?" I said softly confused
He turns to face me
"You're not telling me what's wrong and how the fuck am I suppose to help you get through what ever you're going through. I really like you and I want you to be happy can you please just let me know when something is wrong" he tells me
I nod my head yes and he comes towards me and hugs me. I tell him how I'm feeling and he gives some suggestions.