Ninth Chapter

Today is Julian and I last day together before he goes back home tomorrow. It sucks that we don't live in the same state. We have to go through the whole long distance relationship bullshit. We are going to hang out with my family tonight.  They were surprised that Julian had invited all of us to go out together to have dinner, they agreed on the invitation. We were going after his meet and greet and after i come back from Church. I was currently in bed when i noticed it was almost 6:30 pm. I started fixing my self up brushing my hair. I'm wearing denim ripped jeans with a white T-shirt with red graphic design on it I throw a red windbreaker and put on my white Nike air 1s. I text Julian to see if we were still going for dinner.

Me: We still up for dinner?

I set my phone down and go to the bathroom and do my business. I come back out and check to see if he answered.

Julian: yea unless you guys have something else to do
Me: nah we don't see you in a bit
Julian: ok

I put my phone in my back pocket and walk  to my parents room to see if they ready. I see my mom changing my baby brother
"You ready?" I ask
"Ya casi" almost
"Ok"

With that I walk back to my room and grab my small backpack and throw my stuff in it. At 7 we all got into the car and headed to the restaurant we were going to have dinner. We were going to meet Julian and his siblings there. We when we arrived to the restaurant we saw that they were outside waiting on us. We all introduce ourselves and head inside. There were a lot of us so we had to combine a few tables together. We ate and we told the news about Julian and I being together. They congratulated us and we enjoyed the rest of the night.