Thirteenth chapter

It's been about a week or so that Julian and I parted ways. He spammed my phone and called me so many times but I refuse to answer him. Recently I've been nauseous and dizzy. As I'm thinking about what i ate that must have caused it, it hits me that it must have been the day Julian and I had our moment.
//flashback//
He came out to D.C. for the week and we were just chilling in bed on a Saturday night. My parents were out for the night and it was just him and I in the house. We were talking about life and what we wish for our future when he places his lips on mine. We were kissing which soon had turned into a make-out session, his hand slowly going up and down my thigh, his touch gave goosebumps all over my body he pulled on my thigh signaling me to sit on top of his lap. I do as he pleased without breaking the kiss and he placed his hands on my waist slowly going towards my butt when he does he grabbed and squeezed on it. He then played with the hem of my shirt to let me know to take it off and I did so. He stared at my chest in which it made me feel insecure so I crossed my arms to cover them up.
"Sorry I don't really like my body" I replied looking down
"I do and you should too" he says pulling my arms down while smiling at me. We continued to kiss and I let him take my virginity away.
//flashback over//
As soon as I remember what we did I get the feeling that I might be pregnant. I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone to talk to but one person but that person hates me. I grab my phone and call that person. I wait for an answer but soon don't expect it after the third ring. I then hear a "Hello"
"Hey Clarisse"
"What's wrong?"
"How'd you know something was wrong"
"Cause you only call me when something's wrong"
"Right. Well I want to begin with telling you Julian and I are no longer together and I'm sorry for being a bad friend. I was just happy that for once I had a special guy in my life. Anyways I don't know how to say this. This is something that will completely change my life an-" I get cut off
"What is it?"
"I think I'm pregnant" I blurt out
"WHAT!"
"Yea but I don't know if it's true or not I don't know what to do. Please help me" I ramble
"Ok I'll pick you up so that we could go to CVS and get a few pregnancy tests"
"Pick me up? Wait you're in D.C?" I ask
"Yea since I'll be going to George Washington university and I graduated a few weeks ago we decided to move back." She replied
"That's amazing congratulations"
"Thank you anyways I'll be there in 5"
"Ok"
With that I slip on my slip-on vans and fix my hair. I put on my glasses and grab my wallet and keys. I hear a honk coming from outside. I let my mom know that I'll be back soon. I leave the house and get in the car. It was a little awkward until she spoke up
"What were you thinking Celine?"
"I was caught up in the moment that I forgot to tell him to use a condom"
"Well look what you got yourself into"
"I know I'm so stupid"
We arrive to cvs and we buy the test which was embarrassing to get. After we get into her car we go to her house since no one is at her house. We arrive and I go straight to the bathroom and take the test.