Chapter 1

Max's POV

  I never thought I would still come back to this FUCKING CAMP! David stood next to me, waiting with that stupid smile on his face for the rest of the camp. Daniel is in the camp counselors cabin. Jen is with Gwen in the mess hall. I want to fucking die right now.

  "Now now, Max. Don't look so sad! Your friends are going be here this summer too!" Him saying that makes me feel a bit better. A ghost of a smile hits my face before I realize and stop, going back to my usual mad face.

  As the bus arrives I have to remind David to not step in front of the bus like the dumbass he is. "Max, language." He scold me softly. Nikki and Neil are the first off the bus, Nikki running at me and Neil walking.

    Nikki instantly pulls me in a giant hug, Neil joining softly after. "I missed you so much Max!" "Yeah, it just want the same hanging out without you." I felt tears in my eyes, refusing to let them drop. "I m-missed you guys too." Damn it, my voice cracked.

   *Timeskip*

  Me and Neil are sharing a tent, again. "So do you like anyone yet?" I just stared at him, waiting for an answer. My stuff is all ready put up. He is folding his cloths so we have just been talking. "I um...promise not to tell anyone?" I just looked at him, his face going a deep shade of red.

   "What are we, in the 3rd grade?" "Just promise, please!" Since this seemed to mean so much to him I promised. "I l-like...H-Harrison.." "HOLY SHIT?!! REALLY!?" "Shut up!" I just grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "I knew it!"

  Nikki barged in the tent. "What's up?" I looked at Neil, silently asking if I can tell her. He nodded softly and I instantly told Nikki. "Really?!" Her voice got a little higher. "Since I told you guys, you have to tell me who you guys like!" Nikki simply shrugged and stated that she liked Nerris, with a soft blush forming on her cheeks.

   They stared at me, expecting me to answer. I felt my face grow a deep shade of red. "Preston.." I mumbled under my breath. "What?" They said at the same time. "No one okay?!" They looked at each other, knowing I was lieing.

"Any way, Max, how much do you like David being your new dad?" I smiled softly, remembering how much he wanted me to say yes to him, when he asked if I wanted him to be my dad. "I love it. He is so nice to me, and he cares. I love it so much." They smiled at me. I realized I was smiling and instantly stopped. "What?!!" I yelled at them.

  "Nothing~" Nikki said, holding something. "W-what are you holding?" She ran out the tent, me running after her as fast as I can. "David!~" "SHIT!!" I had to slow down. I panted before stopping. I run again to Davids cabin. Nikki was showing a video of me saying that how much I loved him being my dad.

  He had a huge smile on his face, tears in his eyes. They both saw me there and he ran to me, hugging me tightly saying thank you over and over again. "C-can't b-b-breath!" He put me down softly saying sorry. "Its fine." "Do you really feel that way?" I felt my face go a soft red. "Yeah.." I mumble. He hugged me again, softer this time. "I love being your dad.

*Timeskip*

   During 'dinner' me, Nikki, and Neil were sitting together talking. "Daniel has been flirting with David none stop!" I look at Neil agreeing with him. "Yeah, Jen has been flirting with Gwen too. Except Gwen seems to realize it. I think she is going to ask her out." Right as I said that we heard Jen squeal out a loud 'yes'. We all look over and see them hugging and kiss each other. I had only one thought in my head,

I wish I could kiss Preston..