The next day

Button Mash cautiously walked into class on Monday. He sat down at his desk, and waited for Sweetie Belle to come in. When she did, he smiled and waved. She blushed. Friday had been very fun.

Miss Cheerilee came in and announced something. "We are having a class election tomorrow. There will be five spots to run for. One will be called sanitation. The sanitation representative will make sure that the classroom is clean every day at the end if the last block. You can call out how many pieces of trash to pick up, and tell ponies what cleaning job they have."

A few ponies talked among themselves, suggesting that maybe they wanted to be Sanitation.

"Another will be Environment. the environment representative will take out the recycling every day, and bring it to the recycle container outside. They will also make sure that students are not wasteful, as in throwing out food. Also making sure that the right garbage goes in the right containers."

There was a small mumble in the back.

"Then there's Communications. They are the tech representative. Since there are alot of ponies who don't know alot about technology, they would be there to help. They will also write blogs for our classroom, and tell the internet world what we're up to."

Button Mash was going crazy. He loved technology!

"The second-to-last representative will be the class secretary. They will be my personal helper, my teachers assistant. They will hand out papers, and sort binders. They will be the second teacher."

Sweetie belle perked up.

"The last representative will be modernization. They will keep the classroom up-to-date. Replacing projects on the bulliten boards, writing the schedule every morning, and creating seating plans."

Button Mash perked up. Seating plans? He could get Sweetie Belle to sit next to him! He had to campaign the best to get in, though.

"Those of you who are running for any of the spots, begin writing a campaign speech, and making campaign posters." Button Mash jumped in his seat. He rustled around in his messy desk for a piece of paper.

He began.....

My name is Button Mash