Tattle Telling

(Although this was published on August 11th, it is the chapter for August 12th.)

Diamond Tiara yawned as she walked down the stairs from her bedroom. She opened her eyes to see her mom looking at her, glaring. Button and I were next to her.

"Tiara?" Her mom asked. Tiara? What kind of nickname was that? "Uh, yes, mother?" Diamond Tiara said nervously. "Did you fight with these ponies, did you insult them?" her mother asked. "Uh.. no?" she says.

"Well, this tape says the opposite." Her mom says, turning on a T.V that was in the kitchen at the bottom of the stairs.

"Your face is flat and ugly!"

"Silver Spoon probably only hangs around you because she wants to be popular. She probably hates you!"

"You play so much video games I bet your brain is rotten to the point that it looks like a changeling!"

"You act so fabulous but you can't even keep a newspaper running for a month!"

"You act so brave but you cower when someone insults your Fillyfriend!"

"Your eyes are too oval!"

"Your eyes make you look chinese!"

"You drink too much fancy water its getting to your head!"

"You drink APPLEJUICE!"

Her mother stops it, then fast forwards to another part. Diamond Tiara, meanwhile, had turned pale.

"I bet Sweetie Belle wipes her mouth after you kiss!"

"At least I have someone to kiss!"

"BUUUUUURN!"

"Shut up, you mangy mutt!"

She stops it, this time going far back. Dianond Tiara at this point, was shaking in her shoes.

"Oh, sorry. I just noticed how incredibly Dorky, Ugly, and Stupid you are. You can't come with us, sorry." She sisd, flipping her hair, and then the video paused. He mother turned to her and glared.

"Diamond Emerald Tiara, you are NOT, I repeat NOT allowed to bully other ponies. And here I thought you were special." Her mother said. She then turned to Sweetie Belle and Button Mash.

"I am so sorry, please accept my sincerest apologies. And, as a sorry gift, you will be coming to Mare-is with us. We will be taking the plane tomorrow, and we'll be there for one week. I hope your families approve of you coming. I would hate it if you weren't accompanying us." Mrs. Tiara said.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to ask Rarity." I say, and begin to walk out the door.