Reminder

Okay, so this is an author's note chapter. Remember, tomorrow is a Saturday, so I won't be updating. My next update will be on Monday.

Also, school will be starting in exactly one month, and I have seventeen books. I plan to finish this one, and a few others. My Ask Pinkie Dianne Pie book, will not be continued until further notice, due to me being busy, and my O.C book only takes one O.C per fan.

My book called My little Pony descriptive episodes wont be continued very soon. I'm just busy with other books, and the first episode will be updated tomorrow.

That will be the only episode updated until all of the rest of my books are done.

If you have MLP plot ideas for a story that you would like to give me, post then in the comments, I have a notebook that I will write them down in. I will make sure to mention that you gave me the plot line, when I start the book. But, if you are reading this chapter during the summer of 2014, your story will probably not be created until winter.

I already have some plot lines for MLP books, and for every book I finish, I plan to make a descriptive episode of MLP in my MLP descriptive episodes book.

I recently finished 'My Apple's Still Blooming', which is why I will finish the first episode tonight, and post it tomorrow.

That is all.