Valentine's/ Button's Birthday Special

(Okay, I know that New year's is first, but I'm actaully just gonna do their Birthdays first. So I'm going to do Button's birthday {Which happens to be on Valentine's day} and Sweetie's birthday.)

(Button Mash's P.O.V)

I smiled and darted out of bed. Today was my birthday! I clicked a button on a remote and a brush combed my mane as a spoon shoves cereal into my mouth.

I click another button and it stops, causing a tooth brushing machine to scrub at my teeth. My teeth sparkle and I pack a luncg and run out the door.

I get to school later, and Sweetie Belle stops me. "Happy Birthday/ Valentine's day!" she says, and hugs me, handing me two gifts. "One for you Birthday, and one for Valentine's day!" she exclaims.

I smile and kiss her, opening my gift. The first one is a box of my favorite caramels. I'm guessin' that that one is for Valentine's. I smile and open the next one. My Birthday one. I gasp when I open it.

It was a signatured copy of the new game 'Adventure Ponies' a week before it came out! It was signed by Dread Sketch, the creator of the game. "A week before it came out.... THANK YOU!" I scream, and kiss her. She giggles.

I take out a box. I hand it to her and she unwraps it. Its a remote. "C'mon, we have to walk over here." I say, and we go to a side of the room. "So, do I click it now?" Sweetie Belle asks. I nod. She clicks it, and a disc comes down from above. She catches it with her magic.

On the back it only has one song: I'm dreaming if a white Christmas . She looks up at me, puzzled. "But, this is the song you sang to me back in December." She says. I smile.

"I programmed it to update every time we make a new song. That way, you can listen to them anytime. Even the songs you sing." I say. Sweetie Belle smiles and hugs me. "thank you!" she screams. I catch her.

I smile and we walk back to our seats. The teacher comes in, and we start the school day.