Chaprer 25

>BE THE CREEPY STALKER KID WATCHING YOUR SECRET NEWFOUND CRUSH MACK ON SOME MUTANT<

Dammit. I didn't think this would happen. I never thought Kar would actually get someone. But of course it had to be the one person I actually found the least bit attractive, right? When have things ever gone my way?

I watched as their lips met and parted. The smiles, the laughs, UGH it made me sick to watch. I turned and headed out of the forest, pulling my scarf over my nose. I shoved my hands in my pockets and headed back to town. The cape I had adorned flowed behind me, as the wind picked up. It seemed like there was going to be storm of some sort. Great. Just my luck. Knowing Kar's obsession with stupid sappy movies, they'll end up kissin in the rain and more romantic nonsense.

I had to push these damn thoughts out of my mind. They were only managing to piss me off more.

A rain drop hit my forehead and I stopped walking. I straightened out my back and angled my chin up, taking in the view of dark clouds that built up above me. Was this some sort of symbolism? Or maybe a mockery from the heavens at my failure at love? Most likely. Something of that nature quite honestly wouldn't surprise me.

My negativity was only putting a damper on my outlook. This week was supposed to be a happy one for me. My wriggling day was in a couple days, yet I can't find a bit of happiness in me. Whatever. I'll find some way to get what I want like always...

Maybe I can invite him to the party I throw every year? I mean, sure he's a low blood, but I doubt that'll matter, considering that older Nitram boy always shows up because of Cro and his friends.

Hm. That could work.

I walked back to my hive in no time flat. I didn't stop to say hi to anyone. I walked straight upstairs to my block, closed the door, locking it.

"Fuckin Kar. Alwways getin in my wway. Howw wwill he like it wwhen the tables are turned?"