Fuck

I'm driving to Kimberleys', my heart pounding in my chest. I can barely keep my head straight and my hands are shaking, making it difficult to drive. I stop at a red light and take a deep breath.

Okay, what's the worst that could happen?

Well, she can tell me she doesn't feel the same way. That's not so bad, except maybe I would fall into deep depression until I can ever find someone like her. Who knows how long that would take?

Or maybe she would be utterly disgusted and-

Okay, I didn't even want to think about it anymore.

The cars behind me honked. I hadn't noticed the light turn green. A few cars drove around me, yelling vulgar comments out the window. I proceeded to drive to Kimberley's house. I vaguely remember where it is, taking a wrong turn and having to go back. I finally get there only to see her sitting on her front steps. She see's me drive up. She walks up to the car as I open the car door.

"Wha' are you doin' here?" She asks, not looking or sounding angry. She actually looks sort of happy to see me, which lifts a weight off my shoulder.

"Uh, nothin'. I jus' wanted to see you." I smile while ending my sentence.

"Ah."

It's quiet for a while. I take another deep breath.

"Somethin' the matter?" She asks. Aw, she's worried about me. I almost blush, too shy to tell her what was on my mind.

"Nothin', um, do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Hm, like where?"

"I dunno, perhaps the park, or the-"

"Oh, the park sounds perfect!" She smiles wide and runs to the passenger seat. I watch her put her seat belt on, ane she looks at me with her big brown eyes. I got lost in them basically. I hear her say a few words but find myself mesmerized by her eyes and not able to look away.

"-ver! Oliver? Helloooo, Earth to Oliver?"

"Oi, I'm sorry," I snap out of it. I remember the first time I met her, and think about what I wanted to say to her that day instead of this one. "You have really pretty eyes."

"O-Oh, um," She blushes ", thank you, but t-they're nothing special."

"You kiddin'? You have like, the most gorgeous brown eyes I've ever seen."

"Oh please, have you seen yours'?"

"Yes, mine are nothing compared to yours'."

"No they're not! Your eyes are so unique," She gets closer to my face, my breath getting hitched. "Look, they look so green right now," She almost whispers, "other times they look so black, and still beautiful."

I find myself getting lost in her eyes again. That sounds so cliche, but it was true. I hear her continue to talk about my eyes, barely making out any of her words, then it's a moment of silence. I only see her staring deeply into my eyes, not even realizing we were getting closer. I gently move my hand to hold the back of her head and close my eyes.

I kiss her.

I didn't know what else to do. It was a gentle kiss, and she wasn't pulling away, so I slowly started kissing her harder. I felt Kimberley's mouth open slightly and pushed my tongue through. I felt her tongue rub against mine. I moved my hands down to her waist and felt her move on top of me. I just held her there, with her arms wrapping around my neck.

I felt like the kiss was endless, not that I was complaining.

We made out for a while, almost 20 minutes. I moved my mouth from hers to her neck, and kissed and sucked until I found her weak spot. She let out a soft moan, which turned me on immensely. I continued til there was a bruise-like mark there. She was still laying on me, so we started making out again. My hand krept under her shirt to feel her stomache and sides, I was so into it that I barely noticed what I was doing. I felt her squirm, so I just held her there. Her small hands ran through my hair. 

I was so happy, at that moment, just to know that she felt the same way about me. At least I thought she did, she hasn't pulled away yet. I smiled into the kiss, and knew she felt it because she smiled too. Our tongues danced together in a rhythm only we knew. I felt her hands creep to my shirt, and she pulled it up and looked at my tattoos, taking a few seconds to admire them. I smiled at her, taking the shirt off. We started making out again, only stopping for her to take hers off as well. We continued, and I moved my hands up from her waist to try to unclasp her bra. After that was gone, I pressed her body against mine and just kissed her. 

To be honest, I didn't think we had to do anything more, but I was so caught up in the moment to fully understand what was happening. I knew I was with her in my arms, and that's all I needed.

I let go of her lips.

"Kimberley, I think I love you."

"I-I love you too."

"Really?" I was kind of shocked to actually hear that. I thought maybe it was kind of early for us since we've only really spent time together twice, but I felt this strange conection with her the moment we met.

"Yes...I mean, I know we haven't known eachother for that long, but...I dunno...I just felt this conection with you the moment we met."

Woah.

"Wow, you just took the words right out of my mouth."

She giggled, and kissed me again. We just laid there for a while until a thought struck me.

"Hey, do you still want to go to the park?"

She laughed, "Oh! I almost forgot about that!"

We put our clothes back on, and drove in the direction of the nearby park.