⚠️CHAPTER 6⚠️

(edited)

💰💰💰

CHAPTER 6: Lottie, the undefiled

PRESENT - 12, 13, 14

⚠️ chapter contains explicit sexual content ⚠️

💰💰💰

12

Louis huffed discreetly before putting an empty smile to hand a mother the bag with the toy her child wanted.

He usually didn't enjoy his job very much, like he didn't enjoy the other one's he'd had, simply because they felt like an overused routine.

It had no excitement, no thrill. It was just plain. However it payed nicely since it was in a better part of town and that, sadly made up for everything else. So he endured it, for it was a necessity.

"Enjoy!" Louis waved until they walked out before falling over the counter with his arms and resting his face in the between them, grunting.

"Louie!" Someone called behind him.

He turned around to see Michael, his croky pair of eyes dead set, a frown filling his features. His boss stood close to the door frame of his office waiting for Louie.

"Come here." He motioned with his hand and Louis, finding it odd, walked over following the man inside.

"Close the door." He said as he sat in his armchair and Louis did so, sitting across the desk after.

"What is it, Mic?" He rubbed his hands together. This sort of situation was unusual.

"We need to talk." He declared making Louis immediately unravel the scenarios.

"What about?"

"How do you want to do this? Should I press charges or are you going to give me my money back?" Michael said laying back on his chair, the tips of his fingers pressing together.

Louis's heart sped up. "What are you talking about?" The boy knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Alright then, according to my calculations you have taken three hundred pounds from the cash register the last three months alone!" Michael put a paper sheet in front of him with a whole lot of numbers.

"You're firing me." Louis said rolling his eyes, with a smile of disbelief.

"Well, what did you expect would happen?" Michael asked.

"Fuck you, Michael. Fuck you." He got up and shouted in his face, pondering the possibility of throwing his chair to the man's head.

"We're not pressing charges, Louis. But we are keeping your last paycheck to cover the money you took." He said, but the furious boy was already making his way to the door.

He shoved his middle finger in front of Michael before walking out of the office, and the store, completely pissed.

Before any panic started to sink in.